Suck it Toronto.

EllipticalBestBoa-size_restricted.gif

Seriously though, serge owes Hedman and Elliot some berns steakhouse
And that $1000 bottle of bourbon

Reactions: CupsOverCash

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Any guesses what the main board whiners are attributing Tampa's win tonight to...hint it's what they cry about every time Tampa wins lol

Killorn's had a decent start, but all that will matter really is if he shows up when the games really matter this year.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I know a lot of people were writing Cole off after the twitter accusation and a bust before he ever played here, but he's definitely been a bright spot so far this year.

Reactions: DaBolts

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
This team really needs some steel covers for their skates because they keep shooting themselves in the foot. Good that they rescued the win but it really shouldn't have gone to OT.

Killer even celebrates falling down.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
@RussianGuyovich tell your son to knock off his dumbassery when you take him to practice today. That game tying goal was unacceptable
this is a kinda weird post to make since it's; 1) late for the game, and 2) early into the next day. do you want to talk about something else? to like, change the subject for your own sake? suggestions: i think geodes are badass, and starburst are just taffy. maybe we could deal with your posting anger by talking about smoking different kinds of meat in a meat smoker.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
this is a kinda weird post to make since it's; 1) late for the game, and 2) early into the next day. do you want to talk about something else? to like, change the subject for your own sake? suggestions: i think geodes are badass, and starburst are just taffy. maybe we could deal with your posting anger by talking about smoking different kinds of meat in a meat smoker.

Shortly before I passed out last night I chopped up celery, carrots, beef and onions and threw it into a crock pot and seasoned it with more onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper than God himself knows what to do with. Potatoes went in at 6 AM and at about 2 I should be ----wwaaaiiiittttttt a second!!!

NO! NO! DO NOT DISTRACT ME FROM SERGACHEV'S BRAIN LAPSES WITH FOOD!

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
a couple months ago i put a whole mess of chicken wings from costco in my smoker and just like....f***ing smoked the shit out them for a couple of hours and then mixed them into a bad ass stainless steel bowl with some honey garlic sauce and frank's red hot and my ladyfriend gave me the best smoker man award (if you get my drift).

any way just wanted to mention that

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
That's also 16 games now where the team has given up at least 2 goals, many 3+, bold strategy...
I guess the flip side is that we couldn't be playing any worse or making more egregious errors and yet we're still 9-6-1. Not even sure how it's possible but there it is.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
a couple months ago i put a whole mess of chicken wings from costco in my smoker and just like....f***ing smoked the shit out them for a couple of hours and then mixed them into a bad ass stainless steel bowl with some honey garlic sauce and frank's red hot and my ladyfriend gave me the best smoker man award (if you get my drift).

any way just wanted to mention that

I'm probably gonna try home made Hooters wings that way but with my deep fry-

NO!!

NOT AGAIN DAMN IT!!

SERGACHEV CAN PUT FRANK'S RED HOT ON HIS DAMN TURNOVERS!!!

*passive aggressively turns over a chair*

*storms out*

*comes back for chair*

Sorry

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Got this thumbnail on my score app's highlights this morning. Think that about sums it up?

image.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad