Post-Game Talk: 11/15/2014 Winnipeg at Nashville (HNIC/HFC/PRBH/ATRN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Viewing that disallowed goal, I'm not sure that should have been waved off. Neither Neal nor Ribs were trying to redirect the puck into the net. The puck was just bouncing around, and went in off a Jets player.

Ribs is a Jets player now? Do he and Poile know?

"Batting the puck above the normal height of the shoulders with a stick is prohibited. When a puck is struck with a high stick and subsequently comes into the possession and control of a player from the offending team (including the player who made
contact with the puck), either directly or deflected off any player or official, there shall be a whistle."

The puck deflected off Pavelec to Ribs ... the whistle should have blown then not after the puck went in.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
The puck wasn't above the shoulder, though.

If we hadn't have scored 8 seconds later I would be more upset. If the score counts Neal may have not scored the next one.

PP time lets see if we can actually score on this one

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
I really like the Jarnkrok/Smith/Wilson line and I like that Wilson is getting infront of the net more often as well. He hasn't had the breakout season people were hoping for but he has picked up a thing or two at least. Here's hoping this is a successful line we see for a long time here in Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad