GDT: 11/15/2014 - Wild @ Stars - 1PM CT/9PM EET - FS-N, FS-WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
They really need to trade for a capable third pairing d-man and never play bickel or falk again.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Falk looked like he was skating on a treadmill when he tried to beat Garbutt to the puck. Good thing Garbutt was at the end of his shift.

Phellow

Aug 30, 2013
I drink Koskenkorva shot now. Nice win, little scary at the end, but anyway. Hope we get Parise back soon. I think our D played very well, think Scandy and Brodin is out :handclap:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Huge win today. This was a game historically you'd consider a loss. Thank God we're turning the tide and are winning in Dallas now. :handclap:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
after our recent troubles i think i'd take a didn't play well but won game over a played great but lost game like LA or ANA

Exactly, and it's even sweeter that it was in Dallas. You lose ugly sometimes, sometimes you win ugly. I'll take ugly wins and worry about playing better the next game.

WagonFan

Dec 15, 2012
Thx Wild! Let's enjoy the victory. Personally the four vodka-orange drinks, two cranberry long drinks and two heart attacks caused by Coyle, I call the night! :yo:

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
Good result today not such a good game.Successful teams win games they should lose.Nice bounce back from Kuemper.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
seriously...our D vs their top line in their building? you guys are complaining?

Breakingbad28

Feb 3, 2011
Hey wild fans, I haev a question for you. Do you guys think Kuemper will start tomorrows game? I need to know for fantasy hockey reasons.

Thanks

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
If Scandella and Brodin don't come back soon there going to get burned sooner rather than later.

yeah i know. That's why i'm saying a win vs one of the best lines in the league where their team has last change makes a win even more remarkable than than for the simple fact that we got outplayed much of the game. Enjoy it!

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Apart from blowing a tire and almost giving up a goal, I kind of liked Falk's game - some good blocks, a big hit. I guess Yeo, and most of you saw something bad, because he ended up with only 7:11 of ice time.

I think the Wild have big plans for Folin, and want him to work on the whole widget in Iowa, because otherwise, why?

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
I like the Coyle Granlund Niederreiter line. They've had some great shifts since their inception, and goals.

Parise Haula Vanek please - and Zucker Koivu Fontaine.

With Cooke Carter Brodz on the 4th when everybody is well.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Chad Graff ‏@ChadGraff

The Dallas jumbotron is scrolling through the "best people from Minnesota." They included Norm Green. #trolling
And we trolled them right back.

I don't care how ugly that game was for us. You take those 2 points and run. And be proud of them. Our defense is in shambles. We're missing Parise and Cooke. Kuemps was starting after getting the hook early in the last game and really hasn't been as sharp since that meltdown in New York. Our guys have been lacking confidence big time. And we were IN Dallas......a place where we've had a single win (last season) in nearly 10 years. Yet we managed to get 2 points today in regulation? Damn right we should be happy with this, because it sure as hell could have gone the other way. It took a goal for them to get their feet moving, but they hung on. Wasn't pretty, but gutsy. It should be a motivator for them if nothing else.

Now if they lay an egg tomorrow.....

PlusMinusZero

Sep 19, 2014
Sastamala
First game that I have the time to watch in a while and it's a win.So happy now.
hpp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad