Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Love what I’m seeing from Kakko...

But Helen Keller could have scored that goal. Fox is cool as a cucumber out there. He looks like a Vet. Insane...

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Fox, Georgie and Kakko for me tonight.

Is Fox really a rookie? I'm serious. I don't think I've ever seen a rookie Dman play such a mature poised game as Fox does. He's been better than I ever thought. Wow are we blessed to have him going forward.

Kakko has officially emerged from his shell as he's been so much more confident lately with the puck.

And finally Georgie keeps on showing why he eventually will be THE MAN here in NY as he's easily the best #1A goalie in the league.

Man this W feels good....really good. Don't look now but our uber young team is sniffing a playoff spot as we speak...hmmmm....:)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Love what I’m seeing from Kakko...

But Helen Keller could have scored that goal. Fox is cool as a cucumber out there. He looks like a Vet. Insane...

He had a ton of rough moments in this game but that entire sequence, from making the play on Malkin to the rush up ice to the set up was Fox.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Sort of reminiscent of the Ottawa game although not as bad

Come out of the gates on fire, other team grabs the momentum and the Rangers can't stop the bleeding. Luckily they get it to OT and Fox is magical.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
@Siddi

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad