GDT: #11 - 11/03/16 | oilers @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I'm going to this game today! Holy ****. Finally. After 25 years of watching dodgy streams in the middle of the night, I'm going to a game!

kramer987

Mar 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
hfboards.com
I'm going to this game today! Holy ****. Finally. After 25 years of watching dodgy streams in the middle of the night, I'm going to a game!

let's see. 25 years ago i was approximately 7. at age 7, i vaguely recall computers, but certainly no internet capable of streaming. and certainly no available streams!

I spy with my little eye... exaggeration!

Cawz

Sep 18, 2003
Oiler fan in Calgary
Visit site
Here we go, be prepared for a NYR to be run to hailllll tonight by Lucic or Maroon. I would have McDonagh-Skjei paired together tonight against McDavid too.
You dont have too much to worrk about. They havent really been running people so far this season. Between those two and Kassian, fans were expecting a much rougher team to play against, but they havent really. I think they all know the refs are always watching, so they've tempered their games. They are using their size, but more for positioning than abuse.

Need to make sure we capitalize on the inevitable Pouliot penalties.
This, on the other hand, is still happeneing. Pouliot with 8 minor penalties in 10 games so far. Tied for 4th in the league, but tied with players who played one more game.

*Bob Richards*

I never want to see Lundqvist's numbers spike but part of me would find it hilarious to see something like a 6-5 game. :laugh:

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
let's see. 25 years ago i was approximately 7. at age 7, i vaguely recall computers, but certainly no internet capable of streaming. and certainly no available streams!

I spy with my little eye... exaggeration!

LOL I was just thinking who was streaming games in 1991 :D

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I saw this team the other night against Toronto. I am not impressed. I do not think they are as fast as we are to begin with. They also telegraph their passes and I see at least 1 breakaway goal for us tonight.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I saw this team the other night against Toronto. I am not impressed. I do not think they are as fast as we are to begin with. They also telegraph their passes and I see at least 1 breakaway goal for us tonight.

That was probably their worst game of the season, the have been playing MUCH better than that.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Can't wait to see McDavid in person finally. Wanted to last year but he broke his collar bone before the game at MSG.

Should be a great one, Talbot/Lundqvist, this is going to be epic.

Lets go :rangers

Got tickets for this game because of McD vs McD as well!

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
That was probably their worst game of the season, the have been playing MUCH better than that.

It was no the Oilers worse game, it was Mcdavid's. Oilers goes when McD does. Kind of like Price for the Habs. You want to win, you have to go after McD. Double team him, hit him whatever. That kid is something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad