GDT: 11/10 7 PM - GAME #14 Blue Jackets at BRUINS | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Hey guys what is the deal with Bergeron? He's on my fantasy team and hasn't been getting me points.
Is he playing well and just been unlucky or has he been invisible offensively? Should I drop him or wait for him to break out of his funk?

I keep bergeron on all my fantasy teams. His plus minus is always strong. His ice time is strong. He is on specialty teams.

As for his offense... he's coming off an injury... marchand and Pasternak are finding each other. Bergeron numbers will improve but he isn't the focus of the line now

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruins fans, can my Jackets blame this on the ice? The puck won't settle and our D can't make a simple pass tonight.

Not that the Bruins haven't outplayed the Jackets and made hay out of every turnover, I just want to know if you see any difference in the ice quality or a bouncing puck.

Bruins playing on the same ice.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
C.Miller hasnt been bad this season but overall I'm pretty underwhelmed.

especially with his shot...it's useless, can never get it through.

It's annoying to always see him winding up and hoping to finally see more of those bombs..but overall this season just havent been impressed.

he did get one on the wacky bounce on Price.

I guess I just expected his shot to be more dangerous and for him to have better ability to get pucks through.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Yeah, absolutely, they're doing a better job of it. But everything gets fed back to the Jackets D so I think they're especially prone to bad ice.

I agree with you, but the Bruins play the exact same way. The puck is always cycled back to the point for a shot that's blocked or an easy save for the goaltender.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
If they get back into this because of that goal, I am going to lose my ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad