GDT: 11/10 7 PM - GAME #14 Blue Jackets at BRUINS | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollafamer

Jan 24, 2011
Dk finally looking like the dk I remember. He showed the extra effort and crisp passing I always enjoyed in his game. He was being far too cute with the puck early in the season. Finally we are getting support from the other lines outside the first line. Can't understate how big this game will be for the bruins going forward. Hayes doesn't look terrible ethier consider me shocked.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
What a beauty by Krug, can't beat those one timer goals from far away. That camera angle from behind and low on the ice was perfect.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Bruins really making those stretch passes, Krug, Liles and Colin are good at that, Spooner giving himself as a target, presenting the stick and skating, Beleskey, Pasta and Marchand doing that too as is Czarnik

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Bruins really making those stretch passes, Krug, Liles and Colin are good at that, Spooner giving himself as a target, presenting the stick and skating, Beleskey, Pasta and Marchand doing that too as is Czarnik

Someone here told me that doesn't constitute a system change and Claude should still be fired.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Someone here told me that doesn't constitute a system change and Claude should still be fired.

Not sure if that's a change or its just Spooner using his legs/hockey IQ and getting open and having 3 dee that can make those passes helps. When Kevan gets back and Colin is gone then it will not happen as much. Or it may be that Columbus is leaving the neutral zone open. They may be the only team that has not adapted the Hab tactics against them. Saad, Werenski, Foligno have all been quite most of the game. Bruins are skating them outta the rink so far. We have speed now with those guys I mentioned which changes things and 3 puck movers on dee. Change has to happen or change will happen, his binkies are gone and he has to play the guys that have upside. Forth line is faster now this year alone. Pretty sure its claudes last call at the bar this year if they fail again and he proves he did not adapt, its his job now on the line, they have all been told its the playoffs this year from the boss

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Bruins fans, can my Jackets blame this on the ice? The puck won't settle and our D can't make a simple pass tonight.

Not that the Bruins haven't outplayed the Jackets and made hay out of every turnover, I just want to know if you see any difference in the ice quality or a bouncing puck.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Hey guys what is the deal with Bergeron? He's on my fantasy team and hasn't been getting me points.
Is he playing well and just been unlucky or has he been invisible offensively? Should I drop him or wait for him to break out of his funk?

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Hey guys what is the deal with Bergeron? He's on my fantasy team and hasn't been getting me points.
Is he playing well and just been unlucky or has he been invisible offensively? Should I drop him or wait for him to break out of his funk?

Take Pasta instead, bruins usually do not get pts that much. Last year the stars aligned for him and Marchand. Corsi yes Bergy for sure, pts you want Kane/Crosby

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Bruins fans, can my Jackets blame this on the ice? The puck won't settle and our D can't make a simple pass tonight.

Not that the Bruins haven't outplayed the Jackets and made hay out of every turnover, I just want to know if you see any difference in the ice quality or a bouncing puck.

Looks like there were some issues with the ice at the start of the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad