GDT: 11/10 7 PM - GAME #14 Blue Jackets at BRUINS | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Seriously, though. I feel like Colin Miller is a bit overrated around here. He hasn't really shown me anything... Ever. He can rip up the AHL, but hasn't brought it to the show yet.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I wouldn't be opposed to dusting off Joe Morrow eventually and see what he's got.

I don't hate C.Miller and want him to do good but...overall just havent been all that impressed.

I still don't like the Liles-C.Miller pairing.

C.Miller isnt even looking like a Wideman...he is looking like a much much poorer man's version of Wideman. Can move the puck...has the potential to bring offense (we havent seen it at the NHL level though)...prone to some pretty bad plays with the puck.

I don't think he thinks the game good enough, reads, decision making, like most young D, he needs lots of work on the mental side.

Hope he puts it together and maybe part of it is being thrown with Liles.

Again this game aside...own goal aside...I just have not been impressed with that pairing so far.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Good they are putting up a nice effort at home against a team that has been looking really good the past couple games. These are the kind of points that can make a huge difference when it comes to the end of the year and making the playoffs.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Hayes should thank the Bruins for allowing him to continue to play despite not being an NHL player. He is terrible, cant skate, not strong despite being big, no skill and rarely tries even when he gets sent upstairs

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Seriously, though. I feel like Colin Miller is a bit overrated around here. He hasn't really shown me anything... Ever. He can rip up the AHL, but hasn't brought it to the show yet.

He won the fastest skater and hardest shot for the AHL so Bruins fans just assumed he was going to be a top 4 NHL defenseman. He has yet to prove he belongs in the NHL long term.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Good game. Would have perfered to see boston try to run up the score as it would help the killer instinct.

I am happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad