GDT: 11/10/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Buffalo VS Tampa Bay

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
They remember how to play hockey in the last 10 minutes of every game and then forget by the time the next game starts

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I can't wait for Cooper to tell us how we had bad luck or how Johnson looked like a Vezina winner or *insert excuse here*. Bad luck can happen in a couple of games in a row but not for 1/4 of the season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I want to see the team have a closed-door metting, just to talk things through among themsleves to figure out whytheir head isn't in the game, because something is up and they will only be able to fix it if they help each other out.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm just waiting for the other teams goalie to score an empty netter, that would just be the iceing of the brutaly bad cake.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I want to see the team have a closed-door metting, just to talk things through among themsleves to figure out whytheir head isn't in the game, because something is up and they will only be able to fix it if they help each other out.

Cant close the door. The elephant in the room is blocking the doorway.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

That would require having someone actually show leadership.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
A couple of seasons ago Tampa was known as a nplace where you could go just come and get a tan and two easy point, then things atrted changing but now it looks like it's back to that. Guess they really want another top pick when Stamkos leaves.

And *lol*, good, I was getting tired of losing by just one goal since the team seem to be able to explain it away, a bigger loss like this is much better, maybe then will they realize that something really is wrong and try to work on it.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'm starting to think this is what we are this season. I knew TKO masked a lot of our problems last year but did they really do it this much? If this is the Lightning we're going to see this year it's going to be one of the most massive collapses in recent history. They've had more than enough chances to wake up but they haven't. Either they don't care or they massively overachieved last two seasons.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm glad this was a 4 - 1 loss though, I mean a 1 goal loss they could blame on bad luck (we know it isn't but the team seem to think so) but this is more of a loss that they actually have to deal with and really get to the bottom of.

And my brother said we'd lose 4 - 2, I knew it wouldn't happen though, Tampa can't score two goals, I didnt doubt that Buffalo could score 4 though.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm starting to think this is what we are this season. I knew TKO masked a lot of our problems last year but did they really do it this much? If this is the Lightning we're going to see this year it's going to be one of the most massive collapses in recent history. They've had more than enough chances to wake up but they haven't. Either they don't care or they massively overachieved last two seasons.

TKO was not the only contributing factor to our successful season last year. This season our top productive forward is on pace for around 50 points. Last season we had like 6 guys on pace for around 50 points or more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad