GDT: 11/1/2014 - Minnesota vs Dallas - 7 PM CT, 2 AM EET - FSN, FS-SW+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
^ And that's the crap that is complete BS and the ****ing league needs to do something about that kind of thing, no matter who the player is.

What I don't get is Cook still gets **** despite really cleaning up his act, yet no one even considers Benn a dirty player, even though he has made a number of truly bad plays that could really hurt someone; he just hasn't gotten called for them.

Benn and Perry man... I'm going to add Hall to this list as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Gutless play by Benn but on the flip side, does anyone notice how more noticable Zucker is out there on the ice. He stood up for Carter, this slash by Benn. He's adding some sandpaper to his game, which is awesome.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
It's such a shame that our next game vs. Preds will be in 50 days, would have been cool to test our mettle against them a lot sooner.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly, I'm of the opinion that our mettle will be better tested against the Penguins, anyway. Besides Anaheim and us, they're the only other team that's pretty much dominated their competition this young season.

It's the first game I'm actually a little bit nervous for.
(I guess I was a little nervous for Anaheim and LA as well, but whatever)

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
Sure, but I'm more interested in how we fare with the top team(s if you count Blackhawks and Blues) in our division rather than outer conference opponent.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
What I don't get is why they need a player to do it at all. Especially some who were pretty reckless in their days anyway.

I would love if they got a completely third party source that knows the rule book and have them do it.

In a perfect world it would be a doctor, a lawyer, and a league appointed representative in a type of trio/council type thing.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Could Pronger still be cleared to play? It would amuse me. Someone make it so.

Just imagine what would happen if the Flyers had to take him off LTIR. And he's working in the NHL offices.

The **** storm would be both epic and hopefully enough to cause enough outrage to make the NHL actually indulge us fans in meaningful disciplinary reforms.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I will be disappointed in Harding if he's not several stages into becoming an NHL referee by the time his foot heals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad