GDT: 11-1-2014 | Game #10 | Flyers @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Awesome start to the season, played less games than any other. But we have only beaten "weak" teams like Colorado (bad start), Buffalo and Phoenix.

Hoping we can finally score some goals, Mason is either great or terrible for the most part.

Hoping to catch the game! GO CATS GO!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Awesome start to the season, played less games than any other. But we have only beaten "weak" teams like Colorado (bad start), Buffalo and Phoenix.

Hoping we can finally score some goals, Mason is either great or terrible for the most part.

Hoping to catch the game! GO CATS GO!

50% the Panthers goal production this year are out :help:

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Great GDT. I'll be at the game tonight too. I'm excited to see Trocheck again, and Rocco for the first time. Having Barkov and Pirri out makes me a bit nervous, but I'm hoping Bjugstad takes this opportunity to step up and be a beast tonight. My fear is the possibility of getting shut out. Our defense remains intact and with Lu in net, I doubt we'll get scored on more than 2 or 3 times. Hopefully Trocheck and Rocco go all out to show Tallon that they are legit NHLers.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Glad you've enjoyed our daily hot sunshine that most of us Floridians are fed up with :laugh:

Well I can see how too much of a good thing could be bad.. It's currently 44 and rainy back in Jersey so we're soaking it up (and gloating to family)

Glad it worked out. my wife is from east brunswick. make sure the girlfriend behaves!!! lol enjoy.

Ah very cool. Hope she is a Devils fan but judging by your name I fear the worst lol

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Ah very cool. Hope she is a Devils fan but judging by your name I fear the worst lol

lol yea I'm your worst nightmare, but you have more rings to throw in my face...so its all good. I had GREAT experiences with dev fans in the 90s. Not so much with filthadelfians lol

Say hi to the panther fans around you make friends and have a blast.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
dude its a high of 75 today, and we will wake up in the low 50s!!!! awesome!!

The weather has been absolutely perfect. Hardly even broke a sweat on my run today.

edit: looking at tickets online, and there dont seem to be many left. Only ~60 left on stubhub, and maybe like 300 on ticketmaster.

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Even without Barkov and Bergy, this should be a winnable game if they can keep the same structured defense we've seen so far and stay out of the box. Flyers defense is among the worst in the league + the difference between Mason's good and bad night is like night and day.

edit: Forgot about Pirri, still it's winnable.

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 2m2 minutes ago
Hearing a rumor #FlaPanthers may be without Roberto Luongo tonight v #Flyers because of the flu. Spoke w/ him today. Looked OK.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov 16s16 seconds ago Sunrise, FL
Expecting surprises in warmups. Someone's sick besides injuries. #flapanthers

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
IIRC Blues had some sort of team wide flu last week, hopefully it doesn't affect the line-up too much.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I have to say, you guys have an absolutely top-notch arena.. Puts the Devils' newer arena to shame.. We've been to a bunch of NHL arenas so far and BB&T is on par with Pittsburgh's, and above the rest. I'm really jealous, if you couldn't tell

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 18s19 seconds ago
Roberto Luongo leads #FlaPanthers onto the ice...looks like he starts tonight v #Flyers

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
I have to say, you guys have an absolutely top-notch arena.. Puts the Devils' newer arena to shame.. We've been to a bunch of NHL arenas so far and BB&T is on par with Pittsburgh's, and above the rest. I'm really jealous, if you couldn't tell

I think I saw a flyers player give you and your gf a puck. Im a stalker :laugh:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Flash-Jokinen-Boyes
Upshall-Bjugs-Hayes
Kopy-Mac-Thornton
Robak-Vinny-Rocco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad