slice-15_zpsac4246f2.jpg
slice-16_zps49699391.jpg

raiseroof.gif

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Dont have a clue about tonights lines, so I just went with whatever I came up with at the time. Let me know if anyone is having image issues. I always try to use new things into my GDTs. The newest thing that I learned are the links to the teams facebook, twitter, and youtube, which if you click them, it will take you right to that page.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Good GDT. Since Barkov and Bergy weren't put on IR, I'm guessing they should be back Tuesday right? This one will be hard to win, but the Panthers haven't beat Boston in forever, so I'm looking forward to Tuesday.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Dont have a clue about tonights lines, so I just went with whatever I came up with at the time. Let me know if anyone is having image issues. I always try to use new things into my GDTs. The newest thing that I learned are the links to the teams facebook, twitter, and youtube, which if you click them, it will take you right to that page.

It does not load correctly on an IPad. All the lines are cut off and shifted around.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
It does not load correctly on an IPad. All the lines are cut off and shifted around.

Yeah, tablets and phones are probably not going to load them right. Im running off a 2560x1440 resolution on my iMac, and I try to scale down the images as much as I can. The problem is, the site only allows you to post 24 images per post, so I try to get as much as I can with the image amount allowed. I try to do the best I can, but it takes me a long @#$ time to do something like this. Today's GDT took me almost 7 hours to make.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Nice GDT!

Hope Lu ate his pumpkin spice Wheaties today. Without Barkov we'll need him a bit more. Excited to see Rocco play!

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah, tablets and phones are probably not going to load them right. Im running off a 2560x1440 resolution on my iMac, and I try to scale down the images as much as I can. The problem is, the site only allows you to post 24 images per post, so I try to get as much as I can with the image amount allowed. I try to do the best I can, but it takes me a long @#$ time to do something like this. Today's GDT took me almost 7 hours to make.

Respect.

Looks great on my 30" monitor at work!

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida

Wow. Still, a very nice GDT.

Whose going to the game? You bet I am!

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Respect.

Looks great on my 30" monitor at work!

Wow. Still, a very nice GDT.

Whose going to the game? You bet I am!

Thanks guys. I do most of the work in photoshop, and even after working with it for GDTs for a couple of years now, Im still very novice when it comes to using it. I look at some of these GDTs here on the board, and they are amazing.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Excellent GDT and tons of props for dedicating so much time to it!

I have a family function to go to tonight, so I had to sell my tickets. Hopefully not to Flyers fans.

I'm excited about Rocco's debut. Hopefully everyone else steps up to get our second win a row for the first time this season.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I really will be watching the crowd , and hope to hear the diehards loud and proud. This will be the first game this season the home crowd will be challenged by the road crowd. The building should be poppin!

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Good work on the GDT!

We'll be there tonight! Looking forward to see Grimaldi, Trochek, and Hayes.

Let's see what our prospects can do!

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
:clap: pb1300.

Honestly the best GDT I've seen in a while, very clean but loaded with depth and detail. You got some skills.

Expecting Gallant to use speed as the key word for tonight. I'm curious to see what he will do with the lines. I have a funny feeling we are going to score more than 2 goals tonight.

Welcome to the show Rocco!!

Let's go Panthers!!

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'll be the guy in a Devils jersey with a Flyers fan.. Excited to finally be catching a game at your arena.. The weather yesterday and today has been amazing - I don't want to go back to the cold north! Plus the Cuban food we've been having is incredible

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
I'll be the guy in a Devils jersey with a Flyers fan.. Excited to finally be catching a game at your arena.. The weather yesterday and today has been amazing - I don't want to go back to the cold north! Plus the Cuban food we've been having is incredible

Glad you've enjoyed our daily hot sunshine that most of us Floridians are fed up with :laugh:

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida

Glad it worked out. my wife is from east brunswick. make sure the girlfriend behaves!!! lol enjoy.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Beautiful GDT
Conan-Stand-Up-and-Claps.gif

Panthers are kind of hurt for the first time but if there's something I have confidence in, it's our depth. You never know, a guy like Trocheck and to a lesser extent Grimaldi (being it's his first game) could inject some offense...though at the cost of Pirri it's not likely to offset well.

Time for others to step up. If we don't start scoring more it's going to hurt. But I can't deny that defensively, they've been awesome. That is a safer way to at least be in more games and steal points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad