GDT: 11/1/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Nashville vs Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Coop should start benching everyone who makes that one extra pass. Maybe that way it will get through to their heads. Then again, we wouldn't have anyone playing after five minutes if he did that.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Can't be too upset with how we've been playing. One of our best games of the year dictating play.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Coop should start benching everyone who makes that one extra pass. Maybe that way it will get through to their heads. Then again, we wouldn't have anyone playing after five minutes if he did that.

Cirelli's is one of the few I don't mind, just because it was a tap-in if the pass gets through. So I think the odds of the pass getting through are better than Cirelli beating Rinne straight up. In other situations, where, even if the pass does get through, the shot still might not, I'd rather see us shoot it. With that one though, two Preds and Rinne were angling Cirelli off, and Joseph was looking at a wide open net.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
30 shots and 1 goal...

Can't score 8 every night. We were really dominant there.

Loved Koekkoek's goal. Imagine if this guy turns into an adequate player. Talk about an embarrassment of riches. Also loved that the goal put a bounce in his step for the rest of the period.

Reactions: Fabiobest

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
lol that's true just as the announcer has said, our D has been shooting more than our F

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Can't score 8 every night. We were really dominant there.

Loved Koekkoek's goal. Imagine if this guy turns into an adequate player. Talk about an embarrassment of riches. Also loved that the goal put a bounce in his step for the rest of the period.
You're right of course. We cannot score 8 goals in every single game.
But I think that this stat is the reason why we're losing tonight.
Btw, we're playing well and we're quite solid too (and the first Preds goal...with 2 deflections...)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
You're right of course. We cannot score 8 goals in every single game.
But I think that this stat is the reason why we're losing tonight.
Btw, we're playing well and we're quite solid too (and the first Preds goal...with 2 deflections...)

Rinne's been really good. All we can do is keep grinding him down. The last 10-15 minutes were utter domination. All four lines.

Anybody remember when we used to be horrendous in 2nd periods? I think it was under Boucher, but maybe the early Coop era too. Man, those days seem long gone now.

Reactions: Fabiobest

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Cirelli's is one of the few I don't mind, just because it was a tap-in if the pass gets through. So I think the odds of the pass getting through are better than Cirelli beating Rinne straight up. In other situations, where, even if the pass does get through, the shot still might not, I'd rather see us shoot it. With that one though, two Preds and Rinne were angling Cirelli off, and Joseph was looking at a wide open net.
In some situations it's ok but this team overdoes it so much coughkuchcough coughstammercoughcough

Reactions: DFC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad