GDT: 11/08/2019 | Game 18 | Bruins @ Red Wings | 7:30 EST

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
There are only two players I hate as well, they are both Marchand. I hate him twice over.

Bahahahaha, in that case, I hate every player in the NHL plus one.

That plus one is Kadri. The rest of them are Marchand.

GUSTAV!!

What is Fabbri's nickname?

Fabs? Breeze? Fabreeze? Gustav 2.0? Weird Gustav?

I like Fabreeze or Breezy, to give it a little stank. Then everything good he does can be "easy Breezy."

Nicely done.

Last edited:

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
The jump and vibes that we see from Fabbri literally through 20 minutes of hockey is why I wanted Perlini playing up the lineup when we acquired him.

That feels like a mistake by the staff to not put talent around Perlini to bring out the best in him like we have seen in short order with Fabbri.

Reactions: RedMenace

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
GUSTAV!!

What is Fabbri's nickname?

Fabs? Breeze? Fabreeze? Gustav 2.0? Weird Gustav?

Weird Nyquist explosion.

He really does look like him though, even skate a lot alike it seems like. I'm liking the hustle in the offensive zone though, he looks like a bit of a buzz saw out there

For a clean game so far, Marchand is already being an idiot. Would love for McIlrath to introduce himself at some point tonight

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Bahahahaha, in that case, I hate every player in the NHL plus one.

That plus one is Kadri. The rest of them are Marchand.

I like Fabreeze or Breezy, to give it a little stank. Then everything good he does can be "easy Breezy."

Nicely done.
"It ain't easy being Easy, Greasy & Fabreezy!" how's that for stank?

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
The jump and vibes that we see from Fabbri literally through 20 minutes of hockey is why I wanted Perlini playing up the lineup when we acquired him.

That feels like a mistake by the staff to not put talent around Perlini to bring out the best in him like we have seen in short order with Fabbri.

Call me cynical, but I think guys might be playing harder because SFY could trade everyone.

I've said previously that it's easier to change a coach than it is the entire team...

... well, I've been wrong before, and there's a 100% chance it'll happen again.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I wonder if Ras/Svech feels the same way with Perlini here now?
Perlini hasn't done crap yet. They may very well wind up replacing him. Erne and Abby haven't done crap either.

Plenty of dead weight that can get replaced, room for Smith, Svech, Raz, and eventually Zadina.

Looks to me like HIrose is GR bound as soon as LGD gets back. They'll more than likely keep Ehn around since he's a center.

wingfan

Jul 1, 2012
Happy to see Fabbri bury one, the Mantha to bert, Bert to Fabbri passes were beautiful. Glad to see the enthusiasm too from Bert and the rest of the team for Fabbri to bury that too. Hopefully he can keep it going and we actually have another legit top six player on our hands.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
Weird Nyquist explosion.

Weird Nyquist Explosion, but okay.

For a clean game so far, Marchand is already being an idiot. Would love for McIlrath to introduce himself at some point tonight

Right into the concourse. I asked for it earlier, and more thoughts and prayers can't hurt.

Corey Perry? Or do we just feel bad for him at this point.

Honestly, I stopped hating him he moment we stopped playing them in the playoffs. I don't know why. That clip of him squirting water into an opponent's glove is hilarious, and it was a turning point. I kinda feel a little bad about it, really.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Perlini hasn't done crap yet. They may very well wind up replacing him. Erne and Abby haven't done crap either.

Plenty of dead weight that can get replaced, room for Smith, Svech, Raz, and eventually Zadina.

Looks to me like HIrose is GR bound as soon as LGD gets back. They'll more than likely keep Ehn around since he's a center.

We all know that Nielsen is looking closer and closer to being washed up. Hirose looks horrible at even strength. Perlini has spent most of his time with those two linemates.

I feel like he was done a disservice when he started by saddling him with dog shit. Now with Fabbri getting off to a hot start, it’s hard to envision Perlini getting a crack with a competent line. Nielsen could be fine, but we would need to find a decent 5 on 5 offensive threat to properly support Perlini’s game. That means no Helm, no Erne, no Hirose.

Reactions: RedMenace

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Chase, Twist, Courtnall, Printer...
Lots of reasons because the hate was very real at one time.
Personally I am cool with them beating Boston for the cup.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I’d like to see Perlini with Larkin and Fabbri with Bertuzzi. Mantha and AA filling out the wings.
You have 5 wingers and one center, so that doesn't work.

What Perlini-Nielsen-Svech wouldn't look so bad. Keep the other lines the same.
4th could be Abby-Helm/LGD/Ehn-Erne
They can all rotate sitting in the pressbox or GR (except for Helm since he's actually scored a few this year).

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006

I think Pepperoni has more talent, but at this point, yeah, bottom-six for sure.

Maybe as the spare, but it really depends on what they want to carry. LGD as the 4th center is as good as it gets.

As for your other post, you're right, there's too much in the bottom-six. Nielsen+a winger leaving and a genuine 2c would help tremendously... let's see what SFY can pull out of his hat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad