GDT: #11 – Canadiens at Sabres – Thu Feb 7 – 7:00PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

THE GURU

Apr 12, 2011
buffalo
Got my tickets on stubhub last night for 60 on the pair. Going to be taking my 8 year old brother so he should have fun. At least sabretooth will be entertaining.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Got my tickets on stubhub last night for 60 on the pair. Going to be taking my 8 year old brother so he should have fun. At least sabretooth will be entertaining.

Sabretooth? I forgot about THAT under-the-radar *******. Where's HIS accountability in all this?

RattleYourSabre

Jan 12, 2013
I'll probably miss this one as I'll be at Turning Stone for the New York State Football Coaches Clinic. Got the DVR set to record. If it goes poorly, the delete button will be my friend.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Same team shows up, couple of keynotes:

Leopold over sleeps and misses the game. +

Myers **** falls off and he becomes an even bigger *****. -/=

Miller shows up and keeps us in it, but the death stare comes with 4:45 left in regulation. =/+

Vanek still being Vanek. +

4-2 Habs with an EN.

Vanek (2)

No stones wins Jones.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Better yet, how about Doug Allen's Accountability?

...not to mention one of my all-time fav posts from last season: FIRE THE SCOREBOARD.

If you think about it, that makes perfect sense. If it wasn't for that ****ing scoreboard, the Sabres wouldn't be in this mess.

S319R11S16

Expect Suffering
Apr 18, 2006
I think I'll take a page out of the teams book tonight... therefore:

Still deciding on which 5 minutes I should show up for.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
...not to mention one of my all-time fav posts from last season: FIRE THE SCOREBOARD.

If you think about it, that makes perfect sense. If it wasn't for that ****ing scoreboard, the Sabres wouldn't be in this mess.

Hey, come to think of it, where's the zamboni driver in all this? I mean he sees everything right? He knows more and actually has a stake in this season, shortened season means earlier vacation. If we don't make the playoffs he can enjoy his summer...

Its all coming clearly now.

ManuelCalavera

La-La-La-Locked Out
Apr 7, 2003
Rochester, NY
Visit site
Going into this season, I wanted to see exciting hockey and the development of some of the youth.

Thus far, I've seen a massive cluster- er, inadequecy. The team has no direction, and the youth looks completely lost both in Rochester and Buffalo.

Therefore, my goals have changed - get Vanek the Art Ross and continue losing through terribad defense. It's a shortened season, so we can endure for another 38 games. Then draft a lottery pick and get a new coach that can develop this influx of youth.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Pretty sure that the Habs haven't stopped scoring from the last game.

4,321-2.

Sabres go 2/2 on the power play.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
I could of worked from home tomorrow so I could watch this...I'm driving 45 minutes into the office to go to a meeting at 3pm instead. Boom, Sabres hockey.

Ha, one better: I agreed to go grocery shopping with my wife after work, likely resulting in me missing the first half of the game. Sabres hockey, it's fannnnnntastic.

In all seriousness, we'll probably accidentally win this one. Always tough to win the second of a back-to-back, especially on the road and when the host is rested. Still, I think we'll give them a loser point. Sabres, 3-2 in OT.

Desharnais
MaxPax

Vanek
Foligno
Poms

Duffman

Nov 15, 2006
Orchard Park, NY
Ha, one better: I agreed to go grocery shopping with my wife after work, likely resulting in me missing the first half of the game. Sabres hockey, it's fannnnnntastic.

In all seriousness, we'll probably accidentally win this one. Always tough to win the second of a back-to-back, especially on the road and when the host is rested. Still, I think we'll give them a loser point. Sabres, 3-2 in OT.

Desharnais
MaxPax

Vanek
Foligno
Poms

Ewww, I hate grocery shopping. The only time I ever agree to go is if I am provided a list and can go to Wegmans after 10:30PM (the store is virtually empty).

With the way the Sabres are playing, I'm not even that concerned that I'm going to miss the first period.

I think Montreal gets back on track and squeaks out a 3-2 OT win.:(

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Ewww, I hate grocery shopping. The only time I ever agree to go is if I am provided a list and can go to Wegmans after 10:30PM (the store is virtually empty).

With the way the Sabres are playing, I'm not even that concerned that I'm going to miss the first period.

I think Montreal gets back on track and squeaks out a 3-2 OT win.:(

So do I, but we're hosting a party this weekend--Bonus: I get to miss our annual drubbing on Long Island at the hands of the Isles--and there's a good liquor store nearby. Thus, I can get the alcohol of my selection for the weekend, and be prepared to self-medicate when I finally decide to turn on tonight's game on the DVR. :help:

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Ehrhoff, Regehr and Sekera are all on-ice for the morning skate; to what extent, who knows... Weber also returns after taking a "maintenance" day yesterday.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I hope that doesn't mean Pardy comes out. Nice to have him back, though. He's been far and away our best defenseman this year.
Hoppe says Sabres will dress seven D for warm-ups, so it's a game-time decision unless Ruff has plans to dress seven. Hoppe will also be on TSN 690 at 11:35 AM.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Montreal played a tough game last night and now they have to go on the road. Not a lot of rest for them. The Sabres should win this game. With that being said, 3-1 Habs.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
The Habs will likely win. They will forecheck us into oblivion while we sit back waiting for them to commit the turnover that never comes. In the end we will fall 2-1 or 3-1.

McCauleyChirps

Gare's "Partner"
May 20, 2006
Rochester, NY
Here's my formula for goals against: ((brain farts)+(if(Miller)GAA=2, Else GAA=8)/2)

So here's my computation for this game:

(6 + 2)/2 = 4.

Montreal scores 4.

Haven't figured out a formula for goals for, yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad