• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
@Beef Invictus @Appleyard its like NZ have bored themselves back into this lol

Should be interesting as finales go... but England should get to 258.

Not exactly many demons in the pitch even now. The overheads and new balls were only things that really got wickets so far bar some bits of spin...

Bracewell will go at 5 an over even if the pitch gives him something anyway. Crazy that he is the #1 spinner in a test side as good as NZ.

Reactions: trostol

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
To be accurate, Coke increases the size of all body parts and the testes are just along for the ride.
Mebbe Ken Griffey Jr was just drinking coke?
swollen.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
still not sure how the kiwi's won that lol

I had just messaged my Mancunian friend to tell him I was worried for our bets because Wagner was back to being Wagner and could easily cause two wickets before they could get the runs and sure enough, he did. Five days and it comes down to the wire.

It's been something like a century or century and a half since the last test tie. Who knows when we will come that close to seeing it come that close again. Top notch sports. Not even remotely mad to lose my money. I had fun.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I had just messaged my Mancunian friend to tell him I was worried for our bets because Wagner was back to being Wagner and could easily cause two wickets before they could get the runs and sure enough, he did. Five days and it comes down to the wire.

It's been something like a century or century and a half since the last test tie. Who knows when we will come that close to seeing it come that close again. Top notch sports. Not even remotely mad to lose my money. I had fun.
Matches like this are why Test cricket, at its best, is the best sport on earth.

Now, yeh, the average NHL or Premier League game is better than the average Test.

But the top ~10% of Test matches? Just have everything. A soap opera over 5 days with internal battles, changes of fortune, heroes, villains. Just incredible. Even if we lost aha.

@Appleyard @Beef Invictus England 80/5 in the first session of Day 5..looking in shambles at the moment

Brook run out 0(0)..not sure what sorta duck that is lol

A diamond duck!

Aha. Pretty rare.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Matches like this are why Test cricket, at its best, is the best sport on earth.

Now, yeh, the average NHL or Premier League game is better than the average Test.

But the top ~10% of Test matches? Just have everything. A soap opera over 5 days with internal battles, changes of fortune, heroes, villains. Just incredible. Even if we lost aha.

A diamond duck!

Aha. Pretty rare.

The Wagner arc alone was incredible. Two matches of being lit up and seemingly costing them the match and then he shells some batters for the win.

Reactions: trostol

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Someone should patent Celsius Time Zone.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — With more lunar missions than ever on the horizon, the European Space Agency wants to give the moon its own time zone.

This week, the agency said space organizations around the world are considering how best to keep time on the moon. The idea came up during a meeting in the Netherlands late last year, with participants agreeing on the urgent need to establish “a common lunar reference time,” said the space agency’s Pietro Giordano, a navigation system engineer.

“A joint international effort is now being launched towards achieving this,” Giordano said in a statement.

For now, a moon mission runs on the time of the country that is operating the spacecraft. European space officials said an internationally accepted lunar time zone would make it easier for everyone, especially as more countries and even private companies aim for the moon and NASA gets set to send astronauts there.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Someone should patent Celsius Time Zone.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — With more lunar missions than ever on the horizon, the European Space Agency wants to give the moon its own time zone.

This week, the agency said space organizations around the world are considering how best to keep time on the moon. The idea came up during a meeting in the Netherlands late last year, with participants agreeing on the urgent need to establish “a common lunar reference time,” said the space agency’s Pietro Giordano, a navigation system engineer.

“A joint international effort is now being launched towards achieving this,” Giordano said in a statement.

For now, a moon mission runs on the time of the country that is operating the spacecraft. European space officials said an internationally accepted lunar time zone would make it easier for everyone, especially as more countries and even private companies aim for the moon and NASA gets set to send astronauts there.
How bout FST...Fletch Standard Time? We need to jettison him off the planet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad