OT: 101st Obsequious Banter Thread: The One After One 0 0, Oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
That press conference was something. At least buddy admitted it was the wrong decision to wait.

The guy who was supposed to be on duty at the school, and wasn't there....he got lots of explaining to do. I am sure he is scared for his own life right now fearing backlash from the outraged.
And the doors weren't locked, like they were supposed to be.

Reactions: Tripod

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He had his reasons?

What an unimaginably stupid f***ing thing to say. She should be ashamed. I hope she lives in shame the rest of her life for this comment alone. 19 f***ing babies were killed by your piece of shit loser son.

"HE HAD HIS REASONS PLEASE DON'T JUDGE HIM?"

I want to smack the shit out of this moron.

The father is just as f***ing stupid

"I DON'T WANT THEM CALLING HIM A MONSTER"

HE KILLED 19 f***ING CHILDREN AND 2 TEACHERS YOU STUPID f***S

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Kids were CALLING 911 during the 1 hour+ wait cops took outside and telling them they were still alive, others were still alive, and SHOTS WERE HEARD while they were calling.

So the police trying to act like there was 'shooting' then the shooter was "contained" and everything was quiet until they were able to break in and take him out is bullshit.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Jobs need to be gone. Fire the whole police force. Also I hope the town has insurance because lawsuits are going to happen. It is unacceptable the way this was handled by police.

Kids were CALLING 911 during the 1 hour+ wait cops took outside and telling them they were still alive, others were still alive, and SHOTS WERE HEARD while they were calling.

So the police trying to act like there was 'shooting' then the shooter was "contained" and everything was quiet until they were able to break in and take him out is bullshit.

😡

Reactions: Cody Webster

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
They are pathetic cowards that should all be summarily fired and face criminal charges. Unfortunately I don't think they legally can face charges.
Didn’t the broward county sheriff face charges and was let off?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It's sickening. Especially knowing one of the children died in the hospital afterwards. Possibly would have been saved if not for their cowardice and incompetence.

Beyond the obvious that it’s not the early 1900’s anymore these guys are sitting up there in their cowboy hats & boots during the press conference explaining their cowardice. You lost your right to project that image going forward.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013

3432EFD3-0275-4186-A182-93716D15888D.jpeg

So the shooter didn’t just go in and kill 21 people in one room when he get in there. He was killing people in one room for 50 minutes while those f***ing cowards listened to it.
I don’t think caps ever raged as hard as I am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad