OT: 101st Obsequious Banter Thread: The One After One 0 0, Oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
View attachment 552893
So the shooter didn’t just go in and kill 21 people in one room when he get in there. He was killing people in one room for 50 minutes while those f***ing cowards listened to it.
I don’t think caps ever raged as hard as I am today.

Yep - they lied again today when they said they didn't think it was an active shooter situation any longer.

There were shots when he arrived - shots at 12:21 and shots at 12:50 all documented

They knew it was an active shooter situation and were scared. Plain and simple.

I'm f***ing apoplectic right now.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Yep - they lied again when they said they didn't think it was an active shooter situation any loner.

There were shots when he arrived - shots at 12:21 and shots at 12:50 all documented

They knew it was an active shooter situation and were scared. Plain and simple.

I'm f***ing apoplectic right now.
Now that first part might be true. I’ve read that other cops were sent to the high school for an active shooter call. It could be a bogus call, communication breakdown, or a lie from any number of sources.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Now that first part might be true. I’ve read that other cops were sent to the high school for an active shooter call. It could be a bogus call, communication breakdown, or a lie from any number of sources.

Today they said they didn't rush to enter the room because they did not consider the shooter active anymore and considered at a barricade situation. For many reasons that's bullshit, but most of all because you can hear gunshots on 911 calls multiple times throughout the period of time they refused to go in.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Today they said they didn't rush to enter the room because they did not consider the shooter active anymore and considered at a barricade situation. For many reasons that's bullshit, but most of all because you can hear gunshots on 911 calls multiple times throughout the period of time they refused to go in.
I did see a video of a different school there being cautioned off, so it’s probably a separate incident that we’re talking about and that these cops are still 100% :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ers.

Ah yes, the early 90’s mentality that video games are the problem. I’ve played the shit out of sim city and Oregon trail but never once got the urge to raise a city or ford a river. Wait I’m pretty sure I did the latter, ford a river in a covered wagon.

• Wow
Reactions: Rebels57

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I did see a video of a different school there being cautioned off, so it’s probably a separate incident that we’re talking about and that these cops are still 100% :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ers.

Ah yes, the early 90’s mentality that video games are the problem. I’ve played the shit out of sim city and Oregon trail but never once got the urge to raise a city or ford a river. Wait I’m pretty sure I did the latter, ford a river in a covered wagon.

But I was told the reason we can't infringe on texas' 2nd amendment rights is because it prevents this from happening. (Yes I'm aware schools don't permit).

Literally. Someone here in Texas had the balls to say that to me at the hotel this week. Your cops can't even play hero, but average Joe will?

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
There are these two rovers a few blocks down from me in OC that came ashore a few hours ago to avoid the weather. The guy said they were from the Vietnam War and the military sold them 20 years ago.

1653686385610.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad