10 sure-fire prospects here...who gets your nod as #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodwith Sticks

May 11, 2004
Vancouver
I pick Jeff Carter - I'm maximum impressed with his development and agree with a previous poster that he will likely be an elite talent for some time.

also like Phaneuf and Toivonen - will be interesting to see what Boston does with the situation of he and Raycroft, not like one is going to become the #2.. hell of a trading chip either end if that's what it comes down to.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
I'll join the Dion Phanuef train. Whenever I scratch my head to think of a prospect who is absolutely ready to play right now, I usually think of him.

JayPSU

Jul 14, 2005
Jeff Carter. This guy is incredible. Fantastic passer, great shot, tremendous vision. Reminds me of a more talented Mats Sundin. Dion will be a great d-man IF he avoids injury. Some say he's the next Scott Stevens, to me he's the next Jovo cop.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
JayPSU said:
Jeff Carter. This guy is incredible. Fantastic passer, great shot, tremendous vision. Reminds me of a more talented Mats Sundin. Dion will be a great d-man IF he avoids injury. Some say he's the next Scott Stevens, to me he's the next Jovo cop.
Not even close in style. Phaneuf is dependable, excellent in his own end....something jovo isn't.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
JayPSU said:

Carter will be great as well, if he avoids injury?

MojoJojo

Jan 31, 2003
Philadelphia
Visit site
nrf83 said:
Hugh Jessiman. I know everyone is down on him, but I feel he will be a force in NHL especially with(hopefully) the new rules on obstruction.
Dion Phaneuf would be 1a, and as sais before if he can avoid injury he will be next dominate D man.

Homer alert. Besides the fact that he's a long, long, long way from being the next "sure thing" Jessiman isnt even on the original list. I mean if you want to go off the list, Lehtonen and Ovechkin would be at the top along with Phaneuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille