10 sure-fire prospects here...who gets your nod as #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Richards might be the best hockey player of the bunch, but Carter will be the impact megastar forward. I like Phanuef, Vanek and Parise as well but I think Carter's star will shine the brightest. The Flers have both Richards and Carter? Oh my! ;)

Buffalo Stylee

Apr 4, 2004
Buffalo/Niagara
JayPSU said:
Jeff Carter. This guy is incredible. Fantastic passer, great shot, tremendous vision. Reminds me of a more talented Mats Sundin. Dion will be a great d-man IF he avoids injury. Some say he's the next Scott Stevens, to me he's the next Jovo cop.

I know there's no way I would trade the rights to Vanek for the rights to Carter. Carter's an amazing player, but Vanek absolutely owned the AHL finishing 2 in the league in goals in his first season. There's just too much potential in him. This guy could be the next Jagr.

Last edited:

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Fake Plastic Sabre said:
I know there's no way I would trade the rights to Vanek for the rights to Carter. Carter's an amazing player, but Vanek absolutely owned the AHL finishing 2 in the league in goals in his first season. There's just too much potential in him. This guy could be the next Jagr.

Well it's not like Carter struggled, leading the AHL playoffs in points.

Buffalo Stylee

Apr 4, 2004
Buffalo/Niagara
John Flyers Fan said:
Well it's not like Carter struggled, leading the AHL playoffs in points.

I never said he struggled. I know full well what a great player he is. However I still wouldn't trade the rights to Vanek for the rights to Carter. That's just me.

KH1

Fake Plastic Sabre said:
I never said he struggled. I know full well what a great player he is. However I still wouldn't trade the rights to Vanek for the rights to Carter. That's just me.
And I'm sure that a Flyers fan wouldn't trade Carter for Vanek. That's the way homerism works. There's nothing wrong with it.

Me, I'd trade Robert Nilsson for either one! :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino