• Impossible

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I did the finger fangs just before Kap scored. It worked, so now I gotta do it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Minnesota

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I did the finger fangs just before Kap scored. It worked, so now I gotta do it all the time.
It's bad enough to do it at the game because everyone else is doing it....but privately in your own home?

We're confiscating your hockey fan club card for the night.

Wild are playing tonight for contracts? Ha!!!! They don't need to do that with Billy.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It's bad enough to do it at the game because everyone else is doing it....but privately in your own home?

Wild are playing tonight for contracts? Ha!!!! They don't need to do that with Billy.
And secretly writing our phone number on the back so he calls us later.

• Love
Reactions: Digitalbooya

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Swing and a miss, try again there Goli…….there ya go, got rid of it before the turnover. NICE!

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019

Playing for contracts….immediately thought of Paul Newman in Slap Shot “SCOUTS?”

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Nope.gif

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Kings can have Fiala. Faber is awesome. Add Ohgren to it and Wild get the better of this one for sure. Excited to see what Ohgren will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad