Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Oh look, Bruce Springsteen Drew a penalty!

(See what I did there….) 😀

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Good Golly Goli. If you are on the fence about playing another year, you better get off the fence and call it a career….

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I'm actually doing studying instead of watching, but I can't help but notice Faber had an assist.

Where's Fiala's assist tonight? Where is that assist hiding?

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
giphy.gif

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
you gotta figure Boldy's gonna get #30. last game is against the Kraken and Boldy's got 7 goals in 8 games against that team so far. he's usually good for one against them

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Scroll up to my previous post with the guy shaking his head…..pretty much sums it up!

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Ok in a nutshell, Goli comes out of penalty box and has a breakaway. Kings goalie comes out basically to blue line to keep Goli from puck and doesn’t make it. Goli is all alone but headed to corner so he has to go behind net and do a wrap around with a wide open net. Kings have a guy trying to get back and sliding into net, but it’s wide open. Goli misses so bad you’d of thought Freddy was shooting it….

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Sweetnut, I just got to thinking (which is scary) that Bag o Donuts has a better chance of scoring tonight than Freddy does. And he’s not playing……

• Haha

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's amazing what a difference 20 years can make. In 2003-04, I wouldn't have helped the Canucks even if they were literally on fire. Now, they are the only Western team in the playoffs who I don't want the earth to swallow up. The rest can #@$! off back to their holes in the ground.

• Wow

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
That Geico commercial with the kids playing hockey in the back yard unintentionally roasted the Wild. The goal horn repeatedly going off and the kid playing goalie had a Wild jersey on…..

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad