Post-Game Talk: #10 | FLYERS 4 at Senators 5 | Thu. Oct. 26, 7:30 pm ET

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Awful goaltending by Neuvy but holy f*** did the refs f*** over the Flyers big time. That was a goal at the end there. That was a f***ing goal.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Never should have had to dig ourselves out of a hole like that in the first place.

Appreciate the beauty of Couturier’s emergence even in dark times

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
You know what pisses me off the most? For everything that went wrong during the game, we almost got the game to OT and could have scrounged a point out of the game. Would of, could of, should of, but really, should of.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I have never once complained about officiating in any sport outside of "bad call!"

I officially have no idea what goalie interference is any longer. Nor, illegal hits.

2+ years of ambiguity has me completely clueless.

Also, that was a goal in the last minute. I'm a goalie, i always err in the favor of the goalie. That was a goal.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
It's no wonder the NHL is the least popular major sport. Shit like that only happens in a mickey mouse league.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Thought the Flyers were the better team tonight. Shitty goaltending once again, and shitty officiating.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
NHL refs are some of the most incompetent bunch in pro sports. They are too protected by the league and face no criticism. I see why players mouth off at the refs more than any other sport because the guys are idiots.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
Goals are hard enough to come by. Then you have video review so how does it still get F****d up

Reactions: Alchemy

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What will get lost in the frustration is that they started off atrociously, but they definitely got a ton better from halfway onwards.

that goaltending and reffing is what decided the game. We didn't lose to the Sens, we lost to the refs. Plains and simple.

Frustrating game.

Reactions: Adam Warlock

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
On ice officials should not be allowed to decide goals without league review on questionable goals

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The "meant to blow the whistle" rule is an atrocity and I can't remember when it last went in our favor. When the whistle actually blows, that's when play needs to be over. Not the arbitrary point decided by an official some mysterious time before it blows.

Game should not have depended on that though. First period was revoltingly bad and Neuvirth was moist blubber.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
I have never once complained about officiating in any sport outside of "bad call!"

I officially have no idea what goalie interference is any longer. Nor, illegal hits.

2+ years of ambiguity has me completely clueless.

Also, that was a goal in the last minute. I'm a goalie, i always err in the favor of the goalie. That was a goal.

Venting continued -I hated video review because some of the human piece is removed BUT if your going to use it then getting it so wrong has no excuse

flyerstime

Dec 11, 2013
Philly
The officiating this year has been absolutely horrible. The worst I’ve ever seen it since I started watching hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad