GDT: 10/8 2015-16 Opening Night Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I've loved Jimmy Hayes's game so far. He's been all over the place, just can't seem to get a shot on net.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Burmistrov, who should be tossed out of the ****ing game, has been on the ice for 2 of the Jets' goals, if not all three of them, and directly contributed to the last one. **** off with that ****.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Will carry over from the other thread. I'd rather call Dr Cross up from Providence and let him play then watch Irwin out there again.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I really want to post the Nicholas Cage Losing His **** video to show my feelings from last period but I may get in trouble for bad language :laugh: please if you havent seen it, watch it.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Pavelec is keeping his team in the game and the Trotman-Irwin duo is trying to lose it for theirs. That's the story right now.

Hopefully, Z is ready for Saturday.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Amazing how all the hockey geniuses come out of the woodwork when the team is losing to tell us how they knew all along yadda yadda yadda. Where were you in the first period?

jdz

May 22, 2013
I've loved Jimmy Hayes's game so far. He's been all over the place, just can't seem to get a shot on net.

Yeah honestly im not all that upset with the forwards. If they can find a new home for Irwin and Trotman far far away they'll be in much better stead.

Hayes and Connolly have looked pretty good.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Yes we can. they couldn't do a worse job than Irwin.

We could have a game here but Irwin with the help of Trotman have decided that we don't have.

One of them would have to play the left side for the whole game. Pretty sure none of them have ever done that as pros.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Burmistrov, who should be tossed out of the ****ing game, has been on the ice for 2 of the Jets' goals, if not all three of them, and directly contributed to the last one. **** off with that ****.

Another good point. If they score again and it's over, someone needs to teach that kid the lesson every true NHLer knows -- leave Bergy's head alone.

Also, I'd rather see Cross than Irwin I think.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado

What happened. I have no wifi in my hotel due to construction today. It'll hopefully be back later tonight.

7bostonhockey*

We have plenty of cap space

Why aren't we trading for a legit dman

The answer is not in the system, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad