Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Is that Scott Gomez on the second line?

Oh boy. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

EDIT: Also, no Tarasenko? Anyone know the story on that?

If that's the case, we caught a break there.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Kuemper in?

tumblr_lv98xhjZEx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
No Tarasenko, no Schwartz, no Stastny? Yeah, that's a very beatable team.

Really hope we avoid that injury bug. Rough luck for the Blues.

Hope Kuemper ate his Wheaties this morning. A bounce back game from him would be nice.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
No Tarasenko, no Schwartz, no Stastny? Yeah, that's a very beatable team.

Really hope we avoid that injury bug. Rough luck for the Blues.

Hope Kuemper ate his Wheaties this morning. A bounce back game from him would be nice.

Is it actually an injury bug? Or like last yea (mumps) are they cooking up another disease to spread to other teams this year?

Hopefully the equipment managers packed the masks!
190893m3_ts.jpg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Is that Scott Gomez on the second line?

Oh boy. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

EDIT: Also, no Tarasenko? Anyone know the story on that?

If that's the case, we caught a break there.

Tarasenko took a knee on knee last game. Tweets said he's walking around fine and it's most likely precautionary to keep him out.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Was going to go for the Blues in the prediction thread but that line up is gnarly

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Remembering how to defend tonight would be great.(It doesn't matter if the Blues don't have their strongest lineup)

Laredo

Feb 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I will be at tonight's game so look for me behind the blues bench probably fighting a blues fan. I'll be wearing Hanson brothers' glasses and double ******* beer.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Would be a big win to pick up tonight!! On the last end of the B2B though... I wouldn't look at the Blue lineup and say this will be easy either. As we know they are one of the deepest teams in the league, and I'm sure these new guys have been waiting to prove themselves. Blues will be flying and we will be tired, but I think if we play a good structure we can come away with the W!!

Parise, Vanek, Coyle 3-2 win!

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Its ridiculous that we are 3 weeks into the season and have played 3 sets of back to back games out of 11 total games.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Yeah this is no gimme win. We didn't handle our last back to back very well. Blues still have a solid team and we need to bring our A-game tonight and get out of the gates quickly and score a few in the first.

Wild 4-2

Parise
The Mayor gets his first
Dumba
Granlund

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Would be a big win to pick up tonight!! On the last end of the B2B though... I wouldn't look at the Blue lineup and say this will be easy either. As we know they are one of the deepest teams in the league, and I'm sure these new guys have been waiting to prove themselves. Blues will be flying and we will be tired, but I think if we play a good structure we can come away with the W!!

Parise, Vanek, Coyle 3-2 win!

Yeah this is no gimme win. We didn't handle our last back to back very well. Blues still have a solid team and we need to bring our A-game tonight and get out of the gates quickly and score a few in the first.

Wild 4-2

Parise
The Mayor gets his first
Dumba
Granlund

Got a prediction thread you guys can throw these in. ;)

Guess we catch a break tonight.. if we win. Lotta players missing.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
This is random but my love for Zucker is approaching This Providenceian levels. Kid is so much fun to watch...he does everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad