GDT: 10/30/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Great win!!!
Now we've to look at thursday when we need to play a more beautiful game.
Unfortunately, Hedman and Dotchin were the D on the ice for all three GA. :( Fortunately, they both seem to be getting back to normal and have made some good plays this period. :)

Point has been simply AMAZING!!! :eek:
Yes, they have played a more decent game with the pass of the time. Fortunately for us :)
Sorry for the delay of my answer :)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So good job getting two points, but...

There's plenty of tape to watch on Dzone coverage. This game shouldn't have been close to close.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Sloppy D. Probably the best 2 goals Stammer has this season. When Niemi came in I thought we would smell blood, but he did a good job in relief I think. Good job on offense at least.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Meh, we weren't great defensively, but that one was never in jeopardy. Florida's pushback always coincided with us letting off the gas. We established a healthy cushion and maintained it.

Give Florida some credit, though... they didn't embarrass themselves in front of their fans.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
It's obvious after this game that Sustr is the glue that keeps this defense together, hopefully Cooper realizes his mistake and doesn't scratch him again.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Big win gets the team one step closer to the cup.

March 6 is game 4 and at the moment things are looking good for winning the Governors Cup.

I'm sure we'll be running a top line of Erne-Peca-Joseph by then, given this team's injury history. ;)

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished watching. Looks like an all-star game (but not as boring). Cant stop laughing at Niemi playing against us twice during 7 days on two different teams. David vs Goliath fight was hilarious. Stamkos returned his ability to shoot - thats a good news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad