4tzLwkF.png

gO63nDE.png

uIaTk29.png

3s4r9gK.png

ynFliCi.png

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
After last year's ****show that was the quickest offseason in my entire life. Let's see if they can make the playoffs first, then we'll talk. Glad hockey is back tho. Let's go Bolts !

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
I am oddly ambivalent about the start of the season.
Of course it is great for hockey to be back. It is like Christmas. But I STILL am numb from the playoff train wreck. As you note, I too am completely apathetic about the start of the season. It largely is irrelevant. What matters is this team’s ability to beat the trap in the playoffs. This mission is 7 plus months away. All I hope for is (1) health, and (2) Cooper having a tactical epiphany.

That said, let’s go boys. Time to watch the 2019-20 iteration. Very sad it will be Peckham’s last season.

Our defensemen core is a thing of beauty.

Last edited:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Let’s Goooo!

That Panthers lineup looks pretty good. Still want to see us spread out the physicality and get one of Maroon or Witko in the top 9.

The GDT is a thing of beauty. Thanks and great job Days!

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Let’s Goooo!

That Panthers lineup looks pretty good. Still want to see us spread out the physicality and get one of Maroon or Witko in the top 9.

The GDT is a thing of beauty. Thanks and great job Days!

Maroon is too slow for the top 9. Witko could slot in as a poor mans tom Wilson.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Welp. Vancouver started our first tank job last night. Time to start the second.

Watching McDavid score on Vancouver like...

tenor.gif

And every time they lose next year (provided they don't make the playoffs this year) you can watch Joshua Roy in person and think "Oh my God there is a chance he might go to Tampa" and be right

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I ****ing love having another team's first rounder. Gives you a nice secondary rooting interest.
Yeah. I remember when we had the NY 1st. They got off to an awful start and then went on to win the president's trophy, I believe.

This is more like, hopefully, a two year vicarious tank job.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah. I remember when we had the NY 1st. They got off to an awful start and then went on to win the president's trophy, I believe.

This is more like, hopefully, a two year vicarious tank job.
Win the Cup this season and then do the quickest rebuild in the league history by grabbing 1st and 2nd overall in 2021 draft. Profit.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I feel like this could finally turn into a legitimate rivalry. Boring, lifeless games between these two teams have gone on for far too long (not always, but a lot of the time). I like the lines and expect a ton of energy, should a a fun one tonight!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I feel like this could finally turn into a legitimate rivalry. Boring, lifeless games between these two teams have gone on for far too long (not always, but a lot of the time). I like the lines and expect a ton of energy, should a a fun one tonight!
It'll take a few playoff series for these two teams to develop a rivalry.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
It'll take a few playoff series for these two teams to develop a rivalry.

That would be awesome but I don't think it would even take that much. With Florida looking fairly competitive for years to come, one series would be plenty to get a real rivalry brewing. The 5 consecutive games against them doesn't hurt that either, and it seems to me like there's a bit of animosity building up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad