GDT: 10/29/2019 | Game 13 | Red Wings vs. Oilers | 7:30 EST | FSN

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I want to know where Blashill got his blazer so I can make sure they go out of business before he places another order.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That turnover from Daley is the kind of leadership Cholowski must be learning from the press box.

It was a nice tape to tape pass... to an Oiler in front of the Wings net.

Reactions: Oddbob and Realgud

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I feel like in a couple seasons Larkin will be doing the full splits as he takes faceoffs.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
That turnover from Daley is the kind of leadership Cholowski must be learning from the press box.

It was a nice tape to tape pass... to an Oiler in front of the Wings net.

Whether anyone cares to acknowledge it, or agree with it, Cholowski is still on his development curve. Daley is on his retirement track. Blashill is always going to be harder on younger players because he’s a developmental coach and he’s not going to change that philosophy. Benching Daley for poor play doesn’t accomplish anything. Benching Cholowski can be a teaching moment.

Personally I’m not a huge fan of the benching approach, but he’s still managed to develop players fairly well over his tenure. I’ll give Blashill the benefit of the doubt, but the path to returning to a prominent role needs to be made extremely apparent to Cholowski. This isn’t a good coaching strategy if the player doesn’t have a strong understanding of how to improve.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Can you imagine if you were in coma for 17 yrs just after the Wings won the cup in 2002??

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Lol they had no key in on Larkin. And he puts the biscuit in the basket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad