Minnetonka, MN
lmmbt3.gif

3rd straight shutout!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Anyone else impressed that Duuuuuuuuuubs is finding the form that allowed us all to fall in love with his game in the first place?

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
Love the fact that doobs is on fire, just hope that if and when the playoffs roll around he can give us the same show. We all know he will drop off for a while mid season.

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
Screw you, FSN! Dubs gets 3rd straight shutout, and they go right to $#@&ing basketball. Pathetic.

I know aarrgghh... didn't you know they are gonna shove the lumber puppies down our throats until they are out of the playoff picture again like every freaking yr. I have no idea how the NBA is so popular, its the only pro sport that I can't watch. I even like soccer over that crap.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Folin with almost 21 min.TOI. Suter with 24. Spurge only 17.

I like it!

Bertschy looked faster and more aggressive than last year. Happy for Zucker.

Staal is not the slow thing I was led to expect by NYR/CAR fans.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Outside of the 2nd period, the whole team looked great. Dubnyk obviously playing out of his mind.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I know aarrgghh... didn't you know they are gonna shove the lumber puppies down our throats until they are out of the playoff picture again like every freaking yr. I have no idea how the NBA is so popular, its the only pro sport that I can't watch. I even like soccer over that crap.

It's popular because it's the most accessible sport ever. A ball costs like 15 bucks and there are hoops in like 90% of parks.

If only people could play hockey that easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad