Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
gEVYf5p.png

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i've been putting hockey on the back burner with the Cubs in the playoffs and WS, and have watched some of the games via DVR. I am happy with what I have seen, but didn't realize until looking through stats last night that the Wild are atop the Central and are top in the West in goals for.

Top in goals for, that hit me like a sack of bricks.......that is usually something the Wild have struggled with. So good to see.

Wild win 3-1

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Russo:

Boudreau said he expects defenseman Jared Spurgeon, who missed four games because of an upper-body injury, to play Saturday. Spurgeon practiced Friday and said he is healthy and fit. “I was able to skate a couple of days without the team,†he said. “That’s huge, when you’re able to be on the ice and not lose your skating legs.â€

Spurgeon back!

The idea of playing at Xcel Energy Center really brought out the smile in the serious and highly focused teen. In addition to making his home-ice debut, his parents, Anna Ek and Clas Eriksson, have traveled from Sweden and will see him play an NHL game in person for the first time.

“They think it’s fun to see how I’m doing and where I am,†said Eriksson Ek, who had breakfast with his mom and dad before Friday’s practice. “I think they’re really excited.

“My first home game, it will be something special. This is the arena you want to play in, with these good fans. It’s going to be really fun.â€

Ek's folks are in town during this two game homestand. Hoping to see strong games from him!

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Wait a minute, a GDT made by someone who is not Minnesota or Lapa. Is this legal? Are we alright with this?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Does the game start at 3 AM or 4 AM? I thought it was at 3 AM (in like a bit over 7 hours), but Viaplay's countdown said it's at 4 AM.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Alright Wild...you know what to do. Stewy, destroy Roussel. Make him take two penalties or so. Cover that Seguin guy, I hear he's pretty good :laugh:

Oh, and light the lamp 7 times please. But realistically just win.

I'm calling it 3-1 win.

Spurg, Coyle, Staal.

Seguin.

Party on.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Yeah, must be that. We're moving the clocks at 4 AM tonight in Finland so that must be why Viaplay's countdown was wrong.

Yeah, they've messed up these game starts when moving the clock so many times already.. I think this will fix it. Wrong starting time will be the right one when the game actually starts. It's a fix.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just want a complete 60 minute game from the team. If they do that, it should be a win.

Lineup?:
Nino/Staal/Coyle
Parise/Koivu/Granny
Zucker/JEE/Stewie(Pommer)
Graovac/Dalpe/Pommer(Stewie)

Suter/Dumba
Brodin/Spurgeon (Folin)
Prosser/Folin (Spurgeon)

Dub (I hope)
Kemps

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Not too optimistic about Graovac. Hope he's better than he was in the preseason.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
BB could be juggling the lines again. Granny/Koivu hasn't worked that well (imo).

Give JEE bigger minutes, not like he hasn't earned them the last couple of game. He is still on his 9 game tryout.

Parise/Staal/Coyle
JEE/Koivu/Nino
Zucker/Granny/Pommer
Graovac/Dalpe/Stewie
3 physical lines, 1 small. (just playing around)

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Most likely Parise's injury flaring up again from that Neal knee last season. Thinking he'll need surgery eventually; he opted for rehab instead this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad