GDT: 10/29/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Colorado VS Tampa Bay

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
I am so sick of us outplaying the other team the entire game and losing. Zero puck luck. Sloppy ******** plays. The other team flails around for 75% of the game, gets the puck once and bam goal. It's insanity.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Honestly, from an unbiased perspective, this looks like a team that came in unprepared from the offseason. Not sharp at all.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The one goal we scored was greasy. Didn't really muck around after that. The other chances are nice but should have taken a hint. That weak first really set the tone in a bad way. Three losses in a row.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Palat finally got with the program and is busting his ass out there. Meanwhile you've got Johnson and Kucherov are in the ****ing la-la land right now. Seriously Coop it's time to split them up, bench one or both of them I don't give a damn. Put Palat with Stamkos and Callahan so we can actually get more than a goal a game.

We leaned on the TKO line like a crutch all season long and until they figure it out we're going to keep scoring a max of 2 goals a game if we are lucky because they provided 50% of our offense.

This is exactly why I was fire and brimstone except I was more concerned that Bishop would be the problem.

We're not winning the Boston game like this. Bench Johnson and Kucherov to pull their heads out of their *****. Johnson is like a hitter swinging at everything whether it's in the strike zone or not and Kucherov... I don't even know.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Didn't lose three in a row last year before the Cup finals and now we've lost three in a row twice already.

Freaking New Jersey Devils have scored more goals than us this year. It's pretty embarrassing for a team known for their offense. They're going to get out of this funk sooner or later but holy **** this is just depressing.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
The team is an utter mess right now. No identity, no real effort. They look choppy and at times, lazy. They look like their worst last year. It makes you realize how much we rode TKO.

I don't know what the answer is. I get the snakebit thing, but at some point snakebit is just that, luck. you can make your own luck. Apparently we are just making bad luck. If it werent for goaltending, this team would be in a far worse spot. I'm almost in full on panic mode given this latest game.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Nobody can ****ing shoot man, everyone is going for deflections or tap ins.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The team is an utter mess right now. No identity, no real effort. They look choppy and at times, lazy. They look like their worst last year. It makes you realize how much we rode TKO.

I don't know what the answer is. I get the snakebit thing, but at some point snakebit is just that, luck. you can make your own luck. Apparently we are just making bad luck. If it werent for goaltending, this team would be in a far worse spot. I'm almost in full on panic mode given this latest game.

They are having very bad luck, a lot of those shots could of went either way. Stamkos line looked great, and Killorn played his best game of the season, imo. This game pissed me off on so many levels because it felt like we were going to score like 10 goals and not just ****ing one.

TKO just looks lost out there, I mean the passing, the work on the boards, the shots, it is just not there.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
High flying offense and a great home ice team was broken in the SCF. It seriously looks like they are just coming off game 6 and depressed. I was there tonight and must say, the crowd, other than the chant starting lively group in 308, the crowd is disappointed. They're deflated. It's quiet in there and it's back to "shoot the puck!" Demands every 5 seconds, as if last year didn't show them hockey. It's disappointing. Just watching the players demeanor and their attitude, from puck drop to the whistle, they honestly don't look interested. They look nothing like that magical team 4 months ago.

I watched Carle every shift. Every shift. Other than Hedman, he was our best dman. Stralman simply does not give one ****. Garrison was good. Coburn was **** tonight. Sustr came up with a couple decent plays but woeful at times.

Tko, palat is a hustler and is frustrated. He's trying. Kucherov and johnson are not trying and seem frustrated with each other. I didn't even notice them out there. Killorn and Callahan had moments of brilliance, then riddled moments of pure Pejorative Sluration. Stamkos was invisible. 3rd and 4th sucked ass. Boyle hit every shift and looked to intentionally miss the player every time.

I am concerned there's something going on. It's 3 games and it's still early but I have a feeling something is going on behind the scenes with one of:

1. Coach
2. TKO
3. Stamkos uncertainty

I personally think it's a culmination of the three.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Remember when MSL was about to leave? Every player except him was playing bad, guy was still out there playing good but everyone else checked out.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
I was there tonight and must say, the crowd, other than the chant starting lively group in 308, the crowd is disappointed. They're deflated.

We got spoiled by so many home wins last season, I suppose. I'll admit I wasn't terribly into tonight's game. I don't give two ***** about Colorado and the aimless play by the team as a whole just has me very 'meh'. I haven't been getting pumped up about going to games since the team doesn't seem to have any fire.

I dunno. I do wonder if the Stamkos thing is having more of an impact than we're hearing.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We got spoiled by so many home wins last season, I suppose. I'll admit I wasn't terribly into tonight's game. I don't give two ***** about Colorado and the aimless play by the team as a whole just has me very 'meh'. I haven't been getting pumped up about going to games since the team doesn't seem to have any fire.

I dunno. I do wonder if the Stamkos thing is having more of an impact than we're hearing.

I hear you. You're not alone. I hate Colorado games as they are such a boring team, from the color of their jerseys right up to their play style. They bore me. Like NJ of the west. Place was packed tonight but you could hear crickets tonight and people losing their **** after every shot. Rightfully so as we blocked many of our own shots but the crowd is pretty indicative of our play so far vs last year's crowd with those performances.

Hope things turn around quickly.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Remember when MSL was about to leave? Every player except him was playing bad, guy was still out there playing good but everyone else checked out.

Well that's an ominous thought.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
We got a lot of SOG, sure, (well kinda) but those weren't quality chances. Except for Killer or Names (can't remember) hitting iron in the 1st and Palat's breakaway with Johnson's follow-up it was shots from the blueline that got deflected off their defense or hit Varlamov right in the chest for an easy freeze.

Bish kept us in, as per usual. That stretch save in the 1st was phenomenal. Allowing that 3-on-1 for the Avs to happen in the first place though... shameful.

BTW Kuch down to 13:25 TOI (no penalties). Coop's not amused.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Oh wow :laugh:
Can't believe you went there.

The team does not look very interested in playing... shame because they are so good when they give a damn.
Except Bishop... he is boss

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

The team does not look very interested in playing... shame because they are so good when they give a damn.

It's not everyone. Some guys are putting the effort, but the other guys are anchoring them down. It's happening on pretty much all the lines.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Well I mean, at least Stamkos looks good right? #tradevalue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad