cM6sLu2.png

8Ycx1M0.png

J9eenkc.png

ivoibfK.png

Dv7sq52.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
This is the game the offense should wake up or we have some serious problems ahead this season.
5-2 Lets GO BOLTS!

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Colorado fan here, I think you guys have an impressive roster. Easily the best bottom pair in the league, Carle is a top 4 player anywhere else in the league possibly top pair. Sustr at 1.6 the next two years might be the best contract I've ever seen, Yzerman is a genius.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Read that entire Hose post before looking at the username. Whew! For a minute there I was beginning to think some of Colorado's new laws were not such a good idea.

Ok Lightning. Maybe scoring a goal tonight would be helpful.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Read that entire Hose post before looking at the username. Whew! For a minute there I was beginning to think some of Colorado's new laws were not such a good idea.

Ok Lightning. Maybe scoring a goal tonight would be helpful.

****, me too.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If we don't win this one and especially if it's because the offense doesn't show up, you have permission to panic.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'll miss tonights game since I have to get up early tomorrow but hope to see a full 60 minute effort from the team and that they really want to help their goalies who have been great these last two games.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Colorado fan here, I think you guys have an impressive roster. Easily the best bottom pair in the league, Carle is a top 4 player anywhere else in the league possibly top pair. Sustr at 1.6 the next two years might be the best contract I've ever seen, Yzerman is a genius.

Damnit Hose. I thought it was someone being serious for a minute. I was about to get my knowledge stick and beat someone into intelligence.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'll miss tonights game since I have to get up early tomorrow but hope to see a full 60 minute effort from the team and that they really want to help their goalies who have been great these last two games.

Dolphins are on tonight huge game for them, so I have to watch that. Plus with the way the Tampa has been playing maybe it's a good thing and be pleasantly surprised when the scores update.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014

Help our goalies? Our team hangs them on the jumbotron.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Some changes in the bottom-6.

And looks like Cooper might see atleast some of the problems with the 'd' as well...

Though he's still blind to other problems.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Hope for a goodie and another game for Gudlevskis, he deserves another one before going down. Oh and maybe it's time to mix the top 6 up a little. Would really like to see those lines tested at some point:

Drouin Stamkos Palat
Killorn Johnson Callahan
Filpulla - Boyle - Kucherov
Brown-Namestnikov-Condra

Don't ask me why, just to really change it up I guess. Well and I am a big fan of a playmaker, a scorer and a dirty worker on one line.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Sustr-Nesterov is going to be a -2 tonight if that's actually a thing. That is a god awful pairing.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012

XC + 1st for this guy :laugh:

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay

Some changes in the bottom-6.

And looks like Cooper might see atleast some of the problems with the 'd' as well...

That forth line pairing is kinda funny when you consider how Boyle and Killer both have such good shots. It looks like it should work well, but we will see. The flip-condra-Names line is going to have a rough game. Nothing about that looks good. And if Drouin doesnt get 15 minutes of ice time tonight, it's time to gently break it to Cooper that he is a fool some nights haha.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That forth line pairing is kinda funny when you consider how Boyle and Killer both have such good shots. It looks like it should work well, but we will see. The flip-condra-Names line is going to have a rough game. Nothing about that looks good. And if Drouin doesnt get 15 minutes of ice time tonight, it's time to gently break it to Cooper that he is a fool some nights haha.

Coop has seperated Killer and Flip which had to be done which is shocking since KFC worked so well in the past.

As per Drouin that top line is literally skating on thin ice , and just one average shift and coop breaks them up. You would think Coop has learned like from the Detroit game.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Stamkos needs a puck retrieval player as much as he needs a playmaker and since that line isn't scoring, I'd like to see Stamkos with Palat and somebody else. I feel palat works well with him regardless of the 3rd wheel.

Just score tonight, don't continue this trend. Though it's Colorado, we seem to struggle with them every now and again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad