GDT: 10/27 Game 8 - Arizona @ BRUINS 7 PM NESN, FOX-Arizona, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I really like Hayes when he is on his game. He has looked very solid depth guy, not missing Smith.

I already think Connolly brings more to the Bergy line than Smith ever did.

I like Hayes with Spooner and Beleskey. Hayes also has looked good with Krejci. Hayes looked lost the first few games but I think he's looked fine since the road trip out west.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
That Ekman-Larsson kid is a great player. All over the ice and has a little chip on the shoulder.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Just caught from the 10th minute onward of the 3rd. Is Arizona that bad? Or that tired? Marchand looks to be controlling the ice out there.

Arizona hasn't looked good but the current lines and defense have looked good. Best defensive structure they've had all season.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I must have 100 texts from Glorydaze over last 3 weeks calling for these exact lines right down to the defensive pairings:laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Marchand has looked real good-he's very strong on the puck right now.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I already think Connolly brings more to the Bergy line than Smith ever did.

I like Hayes with Spooner and Beleskey. Hayes also has looked good with Krejci. Hayes looked lost the first few games but I think he's looked fine since the road trip out west.

Connolly has skated real well too....really liking his game, was drafted so high, injuries really messed up his development.

I think if he plays like this, he will be a key guy on this team..he need more shooter type guys.

I'd be happy if Connolly developed into a 25-30 goal better skating/more physical Michael Ryder type out of him.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
now this is the third period we need to have, don't let up on the pressure, score backbreaking goals BOOM KREJCI.

man OEL has had a ROUGH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad