GDT: 10/27/16 - Wild @ Sabres - 6 PM CT / 2 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP1966

Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas
We apparently lead the league in goals.

I think we have played more games than most though.

Yes they've played more than most, but at 3.625 GPG they're in the top 5 I'd guess.

Edit: They're exactly 5th pending the outcome of other games tonight.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Still think our forwards haven't found offensive their games yet, especially the top two lines, but Doobs has been REALLY good, and our D very good.

We will have to be better once we start playing better teams.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Didn't like the 4th? line tonight: Pokemon/Dalpe/Pommer. They weren't bad, just didn't look good together.

When was the last time the Wild had 3 RHS on a line together?

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Couldn't watch the game. I see JEE continues to produce. Has he been as good as numbers indicate?

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
Couldn't watch the game. I see JEE continues to produce. Has he been as good as numbers indicate?

I don't feel like he's playing hard minutes. But he's doing all the "little things" coaches talk about when he's out there.

Finishes checks, even if he's not the most physical guy. Back-checks like a beast (seriously, I don't think I've seen him coast on one back-check since he started with us. He is ALWAYS moving his feet). Board play seems solid. Stick in the passing lanes.

I'm getting the impression that his vision is exceptional. It's really early, but he seems to be one of those "right place at the right time" sort of players. I really need to temper my hype, both because it's very early and a very small sample size. And I sincerely doubt he's going to be a point/game player. But, if he can keep this up, and most importantly, keep it up against better lines when he's ready? I think he could be a very good player, even if his point totals slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad