GDT: 10/27/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ St. Louis

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If I was Cooper I'd fly the team home tonight, no point in draging this trip out, let them wake up at home tomorrow.

Yzerman is there, wish we had an Yzerman cam that just follows him around so we can see his reaction to thngs.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Just wanted to drop by and say, these ****ing refs were abysmal. No bias shown tonight.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The truth is I think we should have kept Bishop in, if we hadn't scored already we wouldn't score and GF/GA matters in the standings.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
We've played the last few games a whole lot better than we did the first few of the season, but we got goals in them :/

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
Bunch of spoiled kids out there. Got deep into the playoffs and now 3/4 of the team seem to not give a **** about the regular season

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
TKO sucks but i'd rather them be a line then what ever the heck you call Cooper was doing with the players, weird lines that didn't work, at least the lines had chemistry playing with each other.

#CoopersGonnaCoop

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Holy **** the refs were blatantly for the home team tonight. Wow. Several very obvious and easy to call penalties go uncalled on the Blues. Not saying we didn't deserve the calls we got, but hot damn that was just embarrassing. Really hope there were no new hockey watchers checking this game out, because that was a piss poor showing by the league.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I won't be here Thursday so this is what I'm going to have to live with until we face Bos who have been winning a few games now...wonderful.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Considering how many injuries the blues have this made this even worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00