Not open for further replies.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
i like the governors cop

even if it feels constructed and l0l, it still is a very good cause

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea
A big reason why the Panthers are where they are is because Campbell is our number 1 defensemen still.. Hes an "offensive" defensmen that is not quick/agile enough anymore to be an offensive force, cant skate the puck into our offensive area, and defnsively he's a minus.

Not saying he is completely ineffective, but with the minutes he logs its not good enough

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Oh, it's May 17th. So we'll get to hear Cher commercials the whole year.

Kill me.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Your argument has changed from "theres too much bashing of Markstrom" to "he hasnt been good enough this year but I think he'll be"... which is basicallly the "bashing" u alluded to

Okay, one last post since I wasn't being clear: I've read SOME people being extremely critical of Marky, basically blaming him for every single goal. Some people said he cost you the game against Buffalo for example (harsh IMO) and just now I read a post saying his rebound tonight was the worst he/she had seen.

If what you're saying is the actual level of criticism on here I'm in the wrong. I watch a lot of your games and I feel your goaltending is often made the scapegoat for absolute d-work at times, so I kinda reacted to that.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I still have nightmares of those nickelback commercials we heard throughout the 11/12 season
100.gif

Don't even remind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad