GDT: 10/27/13 "Governor's Pardon" Lightning @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
to be honest, Thomas has let in some softies too, or by sheer mistakes which shouldn't of happened, but agreed Markie has not been "lights out"..but cmon look at the team he has in front.

Not blaming our terrible form on the goalies , any blame on them i think is just trying to find another scapegoat

Were talking about Markie not Thomas. Don't get me started on Thomas vs Philly

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I am now on board with the idea of waiving Versteeg. I don't even care anymore. Double shift somebody and leave his spot empty if that's what it takes. It'll be better that way.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I can't tell if the coaching staff and/or Dineen realize that Versteeg is terrible.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Standing by my assertion that this team needs its own 20 man team of sports psychologists. Crazy.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
**** it.

Markstrom is awesome.

Whatever you want to read, guy.

He hasn't been much of the time with the Panthers, but I've seen him since he was a teenager dominating across the pond so I know what he's capable of. Unlike you, I can see both sides of the coin. He hasn't been good enough this year but I think he'll be.

But I'm not gonna argue this anymore. Don't want to invade you guys thread with Marky talk!

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I dont get how they dont try Hubs-Barkov-Kopecky. Let Hubs and Barkov run the plays on the sides and Kopecky in front ofthe net

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea
He hasn't been much of the time with the Panthers, but I've seen him since he was a teenager dominating across the pond so I know what he's capable of. Unlike you, I can see both sides of the coin. He hasn't been good enough this year but I think he'll be.

But I'm not gonna argue this anymore. Don't want to invade you guys thread with Marky talk!

Your argument has changed from "theres too much bashing of Markstrom" to "he hasnt been good enough this year but I think he'll be"... which is basicallly the "bashing" u alluded to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad