Feb 19, 2013
CA
n3OmpkG.png

ylk6xzV.png

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Nice GDT! :handclap: Excited to see what the 2nd line can do without Heatley.

4-2 Wild.
Nino 2, Greatstat, Parise

Toews, Sharp

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Nice GDT! :handclap: Excited to see what the 2nd line can do without Heatley.

4-2 Wild.
Nino 2, Greatstat, Parise

Toews, Sharp

Yup, hoping to see a quick second line out there that won't be held back :nod:

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Is Heatley really going to be on the third line?!

Poor third line... But, that's a decent second!

Seriously though... That third line just got waaaay weaker, and good luck to them if they have to shut down either of the two top lines.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
This is going to be a trainwreck.
Would be great for Backs' confidence if we went out and won, though.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
We 'gon lose!

Backstrom just....inspires less than no confidence in me. I have a feeling he is going to be totally exposed this game.

4-1. Hawks
Towes, Leddy, Sharp, Kane empty netter.
Veilleux on a total fluker.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
No more excuses for Granlund.

No Brodin, no Harding, no Coyle,.... no win.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Even with the team slightly nicked, I want to see if this team can control the play a bit more than they did last year during the playoffs against the Blackhawks. Care less about the win/loss, just want to see if they can hang with the recent uptick in possession.

WildFinn*

Even with the team slightly nicked, I want to see if this team can control the play a bit more than they did last year during the playoffs against the Blackhawks. Care less about the win/loss, just want to see if they can hang with the recent uptick in possession.

+1

Wise words.

And if they can, they can win also.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Faceoffs powerplay

Also the nhl.com preview is terrible doesn't have anything to do about the wild other than injuries.

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I'll likely miss this game. Hopefully good things happen anyway.

Faceoffs powerplay

Also the nhl.com preview is terrible doesn't have anything to do about the wild other than injuries.

I thought you were exaggerating so I went and checked it out and you are actually right :laugh:

"Harding got hurt on Harding's Hope night. Backstrom isn't 100% but went in anyway. Coyle is hurt. Brodin is hurt. Heatley scored a goal." then they have like four paragraphs of in-depth analysis of Blackhawks goaltending ****.

Wow, don't show your bias or anything, NHL.com

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Big game tonight. Excited to see our new system against the Champs.

But for real throwing out wise words here. If the Wild are going to have any chance. Koivu and Parise need to have a hell of a game. Its not the playoffs so we'll see if they decide to show up especially Mikko "Always Pass" Koivu

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Oh gawd. They are handing out white rally towels for Mondays game at the X for wearing the white jersey at home. How stupid for a regular season game...

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
I'll likely miss this game. Hopefully good things happen anyway.

I thought you were exaggerating so I went and checked it out and you are actually right :laugh:

"Harding got hurt on Harding's Hope night. Backstrom isn't 100% but went in anyway. Coyle is hurt. Brodin is hurt. Heatley scored a goal." then they have like four paragraphs of in-depth analysis of Blackhawks goaltending ****.

Wow, don't show your bias or anything, NHL.com

You should be glad they didn't throw in 3 or 4 paragraphs about Crosby

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013

Minnesota standards are so low. Don't we eve get sick of just hanging around... win the game!!!

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
It will be an interesting game tonight, it's definitely not the same team Chicago got through in the playoffs last season. My feeling is if the Wild can get a few early they should be able to control the game the rest of the way and limit chances

I don't have confidence in Backstrom at this point so we'll see what happens.

Also, Heatley shouldn't be on any line. Give him the keys to the popcorn machine already. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad