GDT: 10/25: Skyfall: Bruins @ Toronto 7pm ET CBC,NHLN,NESN, 98.5 FM

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
sky-falling-123.jpg

Note:

No one will wear the C while Chara is out.

Bergeron will wear the A as always and instead of rotating the 3rd A, both Kelly and Krejci will wear one.

Last edited:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
A buddy is having a viewing party for this one. I live in Toronto. Yeah....this will be fun. Any Bruins fans in the GTA feel like crashing a Leaf party? Hehe.

TheBigZ

Dec 18, 2007
Dallas, TX
www.hfboards.com
The good thing about this game, is we get to see the interview Lucic filmed yesterday with George Stroumboulopoulos. Should beinteresting considering Strombo always seems to get some good stuff out of the guys he interviews.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
The good thing about this game, is we get to see the interview Lucic filmed yesterday with George Stroumboulopoulos. Should beinteresting considering Strombo always seems to get some good stuff out of the guys he interviews.

That's a real person?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
5-2 Leafs and Bruins get closer to that Thabksgiving indicator out of playoffs

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Hamilton stepped up big last year when Seids was out.

He's only 21, but we need him to play like a #1 again more than ever. Same with Seids. Gonna be a rough stretch of weeks, but we need to get through it.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Bruins 5-6 pairing may cause eyes to hemorrhage
Leaf fans probably go home very happy.
Lucic will get KOed by Clarkson

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I totally can't handle a loss to these guys at this particular moment in time.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope every player on the B's steps it up for a nice win.

Last game they played very well in the third period (without big Z) so we all know they can do it. They need to play a full 60 min every game...no more of this showing up for only half of the game.

HERE WE GO BRUINS HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
Bruins 5-6 pairing may cause eyes to hemorrhage
Leaf fans probably go home very happy.
Lucic will get KOed by Clarkson

Pretty sure clarkson wont be fighting again anytime soon, after getting waxed in the preseason and getting injured from it.. how much more can he make the leafs fans hate him over that contract...

im going 4-3 b's . going to have to be an optimist this year ..
krug, dougie , smith and krejci with the goals..
- i really hope the b's start creating more offense in the middle of the zone.does anyone else feel like they are all board play this year? i feel like its wrap around the boards push it to the point .. slapshot.. scramble for the puck .. repeat..
would love to see a created play score a goal and give this team some more self confidence in their skill level

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Pretty sure clarkson wont be fighting again anytime soon, after getting waxed in the preseason and getting injured from it.. how much more can he make the leafs fans hate him over that contract...

im going 4-3 b's . going to have to be an optimist this year ..
krug, dougie , smith and krejci with the goals..
- i really hope the b's start creating more offense in the middle of the zone.does anyone else feel like they are all board play this year? i feel like its wrap around the boards push it to the point .. slapshot.. scramble for the puck .. repeat..
would love to see a created play score a goal and give this team some more self confidence in their skill level

Well, this is the team to be playing to see that.

There will be scoring chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad