GDT: 10/25/22 - 10:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Los Angeles

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Just painful game you can’t make the playoffs the first 10 games of the year but you can sure dig a hole you can’t get out of.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
I watched the first 30 minutes of the game and, despite LA’s greasy goal, we looked great. So I did my part. What the hell did you guys do during my absence?.

Reactions: Summer Rose

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
So what you're saying is that you expected super human miracles every game for the rest of his career?

LA is just stifling everyone and I swear we have missed the net like 28 times this game.

Score here...please.
It's why we won 2 cups TBH

Vasy would keep in those games we got outplayed

It's happening less and less...just an observation only

The team is AVERAGE

Reactions: ultra63

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
You aren't separating the two...bad team defense + vasy standing on his head = we stay in the game

bad team defense+average vasy=losses

What don't you understand?
When have we had a bad defense in the last 6 years with Vasy as a starter? Vasy has been standing on his head for that amount of time? So are you saying that we have had bad defense for the last 6 years? Stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Its like you just want to bitch for the sake of bitching.

EDIT: Also really insightful analysis, a bad defense and a good goalie = losses. That's some pro level insight.

Reactions: Summer Rose

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
When have we had a bad defense in the last 6 years with Vasy as a starter? Vasy has been standing on his head for that amount of time? So are you saying that we have had bad defense for the last 6 years? Stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Its like you just want to bitch for the sake of bitching.

EDIT: Also really insightful analysis, a bad defense and a good goalie = losses. That's some pro level insight.
No...I am saying that Vasy isn't keeping us in as many games as he used to going back to last year. JMHO...

The insight is free buddy. Have a great night. No need to come at me because we lost. AM I insulting you? No? SMDH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad