T REX

Feb 28, 2013
We are average in so many places.

Average. Hard to say.

Brutal. 3 goals already...looking like a 5-6 goal game for vasy

Reactions: Summer Rose

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
We are entering that middling team...make playoffs...but not good enough to win. Not bad enough to get good picks.

JBB has to earn his pay going forward

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Oh hey, it's tomorrow now. Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Maybe a picture of Nick Perbix will cheer everyone up.

tu5P6P9.png

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'm crashing but I shall persevere.
I just opened another beer

Here's MHO...he would keep us in games that we had no business hanging around in...that seems to have waned a bit.

JMHO...my opinion means nothing but he's not peak Vasy.
Or you know..our defense is consistently hanging him out to dry. Zero of the goals today have been on him. Hell, I can only really think of like 2 so far this season that were on him.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Pretty painful thus far. Dressing 7 D has made no difference. First time in a long time that this team has played like they have no confidence.

Someone said JBB needs to earn his pay now, that’s a true statment inheriting a loaded team gave him the chance to ease into the job. Though he is suffering from capitis that dreaded disease he is against the wall now. I have not cared for his decisions over the last two years. He now has a team stuck in cap purgatory. A nice core all locked up but too little cap to fill out the roster. And to be honest I have no idea what he can do to free up the cap needed. One thing for sure the young players and bargain players are not the answer.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Pretty painful thus far. Dressing 7 D has made no difference. First time in a long time that this team has played like they have no confidence.

Someone said JBB needs to earn his pay now, that’s a true statment inheriting a loaded team gave him the chance to ease into the job. Though he is suffering from capitis that dreaded disease he is against the wall now. I have not cared for his decisions over the last two years. He now has a team stuck in cap purgatory. A nice core all locked up but too little cap to fill out the roster. And to be honest I have no idea what he can do to free up the cap needed. One thing for sure the young players and bargain players are not the answer.
You have not cared for his moves when they didn't work out for the team. Shocking analysis.

eDIT: also the inherited team is largely still there. So I have zero clue what you are talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad