GDT: 10/25/16 - Wild @ Bruins - 6 PM CT / 2 AM Finland - FS-N - Charlie's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
2 points in 6 games playing alongside Parise & Koivu isn't very good. He's also getting prime top-6 minutes, and PP time. Parise can enjoy playing with him til the cows come home, but they shouldn't stay together unless they produce.

It's only been 2 games with Parise/Koivu. The others were a rotating door of Stewie, Pommer, warm body at times. Parise was with Staal/Coyle.

Koivu line got tasked with shutting down Boston's only true scoring line. They did pretty well at that imo.

I'm not a Granny fan, and think he needs to do a lot more, but he's out of position from where he's played the last few years and in a completely different system.

Top heavy minutes for the top 2 lines. The 3rd and 4th lines came in and made the most of their 10 mins ToI against Bos weaker lines. Not bad bench management by BB.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Players don't have a nickname for Eriksson Ek yet?

From Russo's gamer:
Bruce Boudreau wasn’t paying attention, saying, “I couldn't even get his name out. I was calling him, Yool, Joel, Ekky, Erik. Then somebody called him a name and that'll probably stick.â€

“Ekker,†I believe, is what will stick.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
They are talking to each other on the bench? I didn't know that was allowed on the Wild...

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Just call the kid "Oak." It's what his name means, plus we can call him Prof. Oak due to his IQ.

I like it, but it's far to nuanced a nickname for hockey players. I'm betting it's "EK".

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wow, great game! Joey Jool Juel Jelly Eriksen Ekker Ekström was brilliant!

Only thing those Bruins' commentators. Didn't remeber they were that blind and irritating defensive homers. Was painful to listen at times.

The game was nice, Boston is in trouble though.

Edit:
Wow... I forgot how ****ing infuriating the Bruins' announcers were. Jesus H. Gretzky :shakehead

Yeah. Sounds I wasn't the only one watching Boston's feed..

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
With the score at 5-0, we should have given him a few shifts. CBA rules be damned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad