Pavelec

Lets go Wild!

hPDZFOh.gif

Last edited:

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Still think this team is a ways off of where their game should be right now. The good thing is that at 5-1-1 they've positioned themselves well in what will be a dog fight of a division despite all that.

Can't say enough about the play of Parise, Suter, and Koivu to this point. They're carrying the team.

This Jets game will be a good test. Back to back with travel against what will likely be Hutchinson, a very talented young goaltender. Jets are a quality team that the Wild will need to put away if they want to trend toward the top of the division and stay out of the wild card mix. They play a game that will challenge how the Wild want to play so it'll be interesting to see what Wild team shows up.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Since 1st line took the last night off i hope they will lead the way in this game.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Bäckström has been permanently planted by the popcorn machine. Hope they find someone, anyone, to take him and give him a chance to play. Europe, maybe?

J22*

Bäckström has been permanently planted by the popcorn machine. Hope they find someone, anyone, to take him and give him a chance to play. Europe, maybe?

I hope they use him in practice all year and he never sees a second of game action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad