Pre-Game Talk: 10/24 - Game 6 - Bears in the Windy City - Bruins @ Chicago - 8:30pm ET, ESPN, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Are we really worried that Nick Fing Foligno is going to take runs at Bruins?

He only showed a pulse when he was here after he was the victim.

F him. I hope he tries I need a good laugh.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
That Poitras got more minutes than Coyle last game stuns me, and I'm happy to have been wrong about how fast that could happen. My goodness.
He looks like he's killing a penalty on every shift. No help to his wingers.

Amazing third liner, but they should stop trying to make him into something he never was and never will be regardless of the roster situation.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
He looks like he's killing a penalty on every shift. No help to his wingers.

Amazing third liner, but they should stop trying to make him into something he never was and never will be regardless of the roster situation.

Yet, he is still the 5th leading scorer of forwards and 2nd leading scorer of centerman and is out to close the game out with Marchand Sunday, after being a boat anchor to the team.

By the way, Foligno could handle every Bruin outside 17\11.

Reactions: BMC

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
How's the little guy?
71944236362__AD375C9B-7A6E-4CB7-BF38-683AC92CC553.jpeg

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Don't like him , never did. As a hockey player, nothing personal.

I think all these fools that paid this bum thought they where getting Mike Foligno

The guy has played 1087 NHL games. 216 goals, 528 points. Credited with 2379 hits. A +5 despite playing on mostly bad teams.

Captain in Columbus for 5 seasons.

Won Clancy and Messier Awards for humanitarian contributions and leadership. Awards won by the likes of Patrice Bergeron, Zedano Chara and Andrew Ferrence.

And you call him a bum.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
The guy has played 1087 NHL games. 216 goals, 528 points. Credited with 2379 hits. A +5 despite playing on mostly bad teams.

Captain in Columbus for 5 seasons.

Won Clancy and Messier Awards for humanitarian contributions and leadership. Awards won by the likes of Patrice Bergeron, Zedano Chara and Andrew Ferrence.

And you call him a bum.
Yes I called him a bum so what? Care less what he did before he came to Boston, he sucked here, period end of story.

Should give him the Houdini award for getting suckers like Boston and Chicago for paying this slug millions of dollars for his "leadership"

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
There will be no besmerching of Uncle Nick. I only wish my dad could have seen him play for the Bruins because he really liked his game.

Foligno is a consummate professional and a damn good player in his prime and an even better guy off the ice. Any team is better if he's on it. His career stats speak for themselves.

He's not on the B's any more and reached out to Monty after his mom passed to leave his condolences. Monty got very emotional recalling that before opening night. That speaks volumes of what kind of person he is.

We were damn lucky to have him on the Bruins. I wish it had ended better.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
There will be no besmerching of Uncle Nick. I only wish my dad could have seen him play for the Bruins because he really liked his game.

Foligno is a consummate professional and a damn good player in his prime and an even better guy off the ice. Any team is better if he's on it. His career stats speak for themselves.

He's not on the B's any more and reached out to Monty after his mom passed to leave his condolences. Monty got very emotional recalling that before opening night. That speaks volumes of what kind of person he is.

We were damn lucky to have him on the Bruins. I wish it had ended better.

See 2022-2023 Boston Bruins, best record in NHL history.

10AM football IS pretty nice.

I love 7:30 AM Premier League soccer on Saturdays.

Should be having tea, but being a typical American, its coffee with the game.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
My friends out west who do hockey at 4:30 and football at 10am are the envy of my life. They get sun too? BLAH
sitting on the beach at 10am watching football is great, makes the cost of living worth it even though MA is just as expensive now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad