GDT: 10/24/18 - 9:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Colorado

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Okay, NBCSN going to do a report on MacKinnon, that's fine because he is amazing and he's actually PLAYING in the current game, but then they're going to do an interview with the Leafs Kadri. :facepalm:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
It’s good to see Kuch making plays. The results will come.

Palate isn’t playing well, but I think we all suspect he will find it in time for May and June.

Stammer has been invisible, which I’m kinda bummed about. I liked how he played in Chicago.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kucherov is coming around. Still passing way too much and passing way too softly, but he's walked a few people this game.

McDonagh is insanely good. We really didn't know what we had last year. Or at least, I don't think anybody expected him to be THIS good. It really is like having another #1. Hell, to start the season, he HAS been the #1. Although I think we all suspect that will change.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Kucherov is coming around. Still passing way too much and passing way too softly, but he's walked a few people this game.

McDonagh is insanely good. We really didn't know what we had last year. Or at least, I don't think anybody expected him to be THIS good. It really is like having another #1. Hell, to start the season, he HAS been the #1. Although I think we all suspect that will change.
Yeah, I think its pretty clear that he wasn't at 100% last year. So far this season the guy has been lights out.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
McDonagh has been far and away the best defensive defenseman so far, did anyone catch that double spin-o-rama to protect the puck? He didn't even touch it, just faked 2 guys out by spinning around it.

MVP of our team so far, arguably.

Reactions: Sky04

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018

I hoep he keeps it up though. Having seen some Rangers games in the past including the playoffs he'd been that good when healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad