3uUJ4LN.png

wvzluss.png

7SQcmtG.png

DQY29L7.png

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Biggest test to our D so far this year. I've watched a lot of Colorado and their top line is dominant. On par with Boston's. We're gonna have to be incredibly disciplined to shut them down. As far as I can remember, nobody's done it yet this year, but I might be forgetting a game or two.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'm worried that it might also be frustrating. We're on a high after the Chicago game. This one could bring us crashing back to earth.
From what I have see from Colorado, they are basically a one line team. Sergachev and Coburn will have to be used sparingly in this game. Stralman and McDonagh need to be out against their top line. Hedman and Girardi would be the second choice, but Girardi is way too sluggish to keep up with them. We can win this game, but its going to need top notch coaching from Coop and the squad.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
From what I have see from Colorado, they are basically a one line team. Sergachev and Coburn will have to be used sparingly in this game. Stralman and McDonagh need to be out against their top line. Hedman and Girardi would be the second choice, but Girardi is way too sluggish to keep up with them. We can win this game, but its going to need top notch coaching from Coop and the squad.

Agreed. But that one line... ugh. MacKinnon is playing like he's up against beer leaguers right now.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Agreed. But that one line... ugh. MacKinnon is playing like he's up against beer leaguers right now.
In all fairness, up until now the best team they have played is...Carolina? New Jersey? Minnesota? Columbus? We are going to be just as big of test for them as they are for us.

Reactions: DFC

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
If anything, I think his is a true test for our depth. They're going to need to keep it going against tough teams and not run out of steam.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Please put Palat and Point up against the top line. I want Stralman out there too. No Girardi against MacKinnon.

Won't be easy on the road. I would expect Cirelli to get a healthy dose of them.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
JT Miller with a share of the points lead after spending 3-4 games on the top line is both hilarious and awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->