GDT: 10/24/17 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Great play by Stamkos there. I think he was definitely thinking about getting Kuch a point to keep both streaks alive.

LOL 11 goals in 10 games...

Something sick like 30 goals in his last 33 games.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Time to get that kucherov extension done this summer mr yzerman before he gets mcdavid cash lol go bolts 8-1-1⚡⚡⚡

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Playmaker stamkos continues... Still dont think he is at 100%, but Ill be damned if he doesnt look good distributing that puck right now. He was going to get that puck to kuch no matter what.

Seriously. It's almost like he's developed another skill to compensate. I don't think I've ever seen him make as many plays as he has in these past 5-7 games.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The worst game Kucherov has played in a while and still he gets the goal with a few seconds remaining.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
8-1-1.

How do you not just laugh at that? I seriously thought we'd be taking a step back this year, or at least a lateral step, and SFY tells me "You know nothing," and unleashes some of the best regular season play we've seen in his era.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
8-1-1.

How do you not just laugh at that? I seriously thought we'd be taking a step back this year, or at least a lateral step, and SFY tells me "You know nothing," and unleashes some of the best regular season play we've seen in his era.

If you are not excited about this team, you ain't alive.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Wouldn’t call it our best game but sometimes you have those on the road vs talented teams. Tremendous effort by Vasi again. He’s really becoming a rock for us back there. D played well. Kuch and Stammer get to keep their streaks alive. Nice to see TJ producing even though he doesn’t play with much. Another nice game from Sergachev. He’s proving to be a very valuable add in the offseason. Despite the score not indicating the story of the game, it’s still good to see us get 5 goals and 1 against. It’s even better to get the win. Keep rolling Bolts!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Down by 1 with 3 minutes to go, ends up winning by 4 :laugh:

Also the streaks continue!!!

Kuch and Stamkos have points in every game and Names has only 1 game he hasn't registered a point. :handclap:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Seriously. It's almost like he's developed another skill to compensate. I don't think I've ever seen him make as many plays as he has in these past 5-7 games.
His passing today was on another level. I didn't know if he was wearing 91 or 26 out there.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Wonder how happy habs fans are with Drouin.
I don't think Drouin's been their problem. He's a really talented player (whether he's someone you build around is an open question though). But Sergachev is in the most enviable position of a young D coming into the NHL I can think of since maybe a guy like Krug.

Reactions: Palat

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Would be 9-1 and on an eight game streak if Sustr didn’t suck at hockey and give away the Devils game with one of his vintage dumbarse penalties late in the third period.

It’s hilarious how deep and talented this team is and then they still have that bum skating around out there.

Reactions: Stammertime91

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
8-1-1.

It is definitely a blast to watch this team right now. But, after watch the habs miss the playoffs after something like a 9-0 start, I am cautious. This team is obviously very good, and barring a serious f*** up, will make the playoffs. But, its a long season and other teams will start rolling too. I want to see them end the regular season 8-1-1.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
8-1-1.

Not to get too far on the soap box but it's amazing what a little rest, roster turnover, locker room leadership and NOT icing a drama filled AHL team for half a year will do. This is why I gave Coop a pass. He's not a great coach but there was simply too damn much going on for all of it to be his fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad