HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
MIN%2B275_Brooklyn%2BBridge_09_sweet.jpg

http://islanders.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015020101

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I hope Brooklyn hotels have nice beds, would hate to see Beleskey get injured again.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Calling a SHUTOUT for Rask, I know this is sacrilegious but hey whats the worst he can do let in 8?

Here the turnaround starts, hopefully he can do something, anything.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Assuming Gus starts. Don't really want Rask anywhere near the net. We really need a W.

Islander's are very good though. I'm nervous.

I also hate playing Johnny B. I miss the guy so much. Our team could seriously use him right about now. Thanks Chiarelli.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I hope Trotman can get back in for this game, one game next to Irwin is going to make you look terrible out there, I think he might look better next to Chara than K. Miller. Trotman did a great job in his limited time next to Chara last year, give him a chance, the D certainly isn't looking good as is.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Sit Rask and play Gustavsson.

please

I would play Rask. But I could understand if Julien goes with the Monster.

Rask is our #1. He's paid like one of the best and he has been one of the best in the league for the past few years. He has a very tough start this season. No doubt. But it's not on the bench that he'll get out of his funk.

In the end, Rask will eventually find his game back and steal many games for the Bruins this year. The sooner the better. Tommorow night would do just fine...

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I hope Trotman can get back in for this game, one game next to Irwin is going to make you look terrible out there, I think he might look better next to Chara than K. Miller. Trotman did a great job in his limited time next to Chara last year, give him a chance, the D certainly isn't looking good as is.

Morrow in.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
If Beleskey can play pop him in on the third move Kelly to center the 4th and let Kemp watch from upstairs.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
That's what happens when you move into an arena designed for basketball.

The arena is so steep. It's actually going to be pretty cool seeing a game there. Sans a few of the seats with obstructed views, the place is pretty cool.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
I would play Rask. But I could understand if Julien goes with the Monster.

Rask is our #1. He's paid like one of the best and he has been one of the best in the league for the past few years. He has a very tough start this season. No doubt. But it's not on the bench that he'll get out of his funk.

In the end, Rask will eventually find his game back and steal many games for the Bruins this year. The sooner the better. Tommorow night would do just fine...

No goalie would look good behind that atrocious D.

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
reminds me a bit of the Worcester DCU.

I've had seats worse than that at the DCU multiple times. Even good seats in the DCU aren't always good. One time I got seats three rows behind the bench and some meathead Worcester season ticket holder sitting right behind me decides it would be a good idea to heckle the opposing team's coach, Marty McSorely. I wished I was in this god awful seats after the first period when he started glaring at us. I swear I saw my life flash before my eye at least once when he turned around.

I miss my ice cats/sharks games...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad