GDT: 10/23/16 - Wild @ Islanders - 5 PM CT / 1 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Wild quit playing halfway through the 3rd. That's embarrassing. :shakehead

One reason I love hockey is because you rarely see a blowout game with teams halfheartedly playing like you would in other sports...

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Our defensemen have been really bad at putting the puck on the net from point. Maybe there was a reason why Suter was on the pp all the time during Yeo's time. At least he can get it past 1st blocker..

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I thought Kuemper was only at fault on two max... but that's obviously too many. Need a win on Tuesday.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
No more Kuemper, no more Prosser. Pulkkinen, Stewart, and Zucker are on notice. We need another forward in the press box putting pressure on the guys on the ice to perform.

Dumba with another decent, responsible, game. Nothing brilliant, but that can come later. His problem was that he was brilliant, then abysmal.

Brodin with a giveaway leading to a goal, but that was because of trying to shoot a bouncing puck, not a bad pass.

Granlund is playing well, but he simply can't score. If he is surrounded by shooters that's no biggie, but he ain't.

Not having Dubnyk, Spurgeon, and Haula around really hurts us, especially defensively.

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Today sucked. Vikes D plays brilliantly...but the offensive line was worse than ever....resulting in a loss.

Wild forwards played better than they have after the line mix ups, but Kuemper and Prosser sucked horribly... another loss.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
No more Kuemper, no more Prosser. Pulkkinen, Stewart, and Zucker are on notice. We need another forward in the press box putting pressure on the guys on the ice to perform.

I didn't have a problem with Pulkkinen's game tonight. Stewie was awful and brought the rest of the team on the ice down. Zucker couldn't make a pass to save his life. Prosser was Prosser, I think that's the best he can play.

Kemps has no mental fortitude, after he gives up a goal the next few shots are a crap shoot that he'll save it. Isles did have some really good shots, they finished where the Wild can't on their chances.

Haula gets better Zucker/Stewie needs to sit for a game or two. Prosser needs to not stray away from the popcorn maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad