GDT: 10/23/16 - Wild @ Islanders - 5 PM CT / 1 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I agree, but at the same time, this team needs him to put up points. 1 point in 5 games is not an encouraging start.

2p in 6 games now. :)

I don't think anyone would have called Brodin as tied for 3rd in points (4p) after 6 games.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Granlund shows heart and effort. He's way better than people value him on this board.

I think most value him pretty well, they just were in agreement he was undersized to be a centermen in the NHL. And they were right. He plays better on the wing because it opens him up. The funny thing about that is if you go back like 3 years when it was between Coyle and him at center a large majority were up in arms that he was playing wing instead of center.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I agree, but at the same time, this team needs him to put up points. 1 point in 5 games is not an encouraging start.
Just give it time.
2p in 6 games now. :)

I don't think anyone would have called Brodin as tied for 3rd in points (4p) after 6 games.
I can't wait for all the trade proposals for him to start back up...
I think most value him pretty well, they just were in agreement he was undersized to be a centermen in the NHL. And they were right. He plays better on the wing because it opens him up. The funny thing about that is if you go back like 3 years when it was between Coyle and him at center a large majority were up in arms that he was playing wing instead of center.

That's cause he's better than Coyle at center and we had no better options.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
He deserves time with a new coach, but if we're sitting here at the end of the year and he puts up 35-40 points, he's in danger of being exposed during the expansion draft.

And believe me, I like the guy a lot. Really hope he starts putting up some numbers here.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think if he continues playing like he is then 50-60pts will be where he is at come playoff time (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad